Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

How do you get a judges sentencing reveiwed and changed

Customer Question
how do you get a judges sentencing reveiwed and changed
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/1/2008
Criminal Lawyer: Cowgirl Lawyer, Lawyer replied 9 years ago
Cowgirl Lawyer
If your are within the appropriate time frame, you may file an immediate request for the judge to reconsider your sentence. That motion should state any legal reason why the judge's sentence was improper. If the judge denies that motion, you may file an appeal.

Of course, you must comply with all court rules and statutes, and hiring an attorney to deal with this matter would be most helpful to you.

Good luck to you!

Please ACCEPT. Positive feedback and bonuses are appreciated!

Gloria Morris

Legal Disclaimer: The information I am providing you is for informational and research use only. You are paying me only for such information. The information is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. As the law is constantly changing, you are advised to consult with legal counsel in your area for specific information relevant to your situation.

Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Lawyer