Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs
3273316

Hi Michelle, the product I was talking about is a wheel ...

Customer Question

Hi Michelle, the product I was talking about is a wheel cleaner but what I'm concerned with is that Iguess it could be used to make GHB but I want to use it as advertised get the gunk off my wheels on my car so if I purchased the product would I be in some kind of trouble
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 years ago.

Dear Customer

In that case, you would need to register your purchase with the DEA - if you are interested in that, I can research and get you that exact contact information.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Michelle's Post: Hi Michelle, man that was a fast response.I guess you can type a heck of alot faster than I can! any way you think I would have to register the purchase with the DEA just to buy a small bottle of the wheel cleaner on line snd if so how come they dont let the cusomer nkow this because it could realy mess ya up?

Thank's, Scott
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 years ago.

Dear Customer

Ha ha... about my typing so fast. As to the DEA registry, I can only provide the information and the laws. I cannot really tell you what you should do because you ordered one bottle or if the one purcahse will be tracked. I only know that it is illegal substance and the DEA would require a registration for purchase

As to the manufacturers - funny thing about the internet - anything is for sale. It is not the sellers obligation to WARN about laws - though some do. However, it is up to the purchaser to know the laws. If this is an honest purchase, you might consider contacting the DEA registry and explaining what you did and see what they say. Toll Free: 1-800-882-9539

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Michelle's Post: so the ingrdiant gamma butyrolactone is illegal
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
so the ingrediant gamma butyrolactone is illegal
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 years ago.

Dear Customer

Correct. As I provided originally.