How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask 4ren6 Your Own Question
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4794
Experience:  Over 20 years of Law Enforcement. Sworn expert witness in Criminal and Civil Law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
4ren6 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

notice of seizure

Resolved Question:

5,000 dollar''s by DEA!
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
What is your actual question........?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to 4ren6's Post: i neen a lawer 2 take my case & get my money back !!
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
We do not work off line. I can give you referrals for your area if that will be of assistance.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to 4ren6's Post: yes i need spme1 2 talk 2 !!
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.

The below link will be of assistance for your state to contact attorneys for a referal. It is the state bar Associations Lawyer referal service. Do not accept this if not satisfied.

4ren6 and 8 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions