Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

my son was arrested for marijuanna possession, he

Customer Question

my son was arrested for marijuanna possession, he was out of his car and the police made him get back in the car and then searched him, and arrested him, without reading him his rights. They let him out of jail at 11:00 that night and now want him to lead them to drug dealers. He has no priors, and was not issued any kind of ticket. Should I fight this? Also, he was in "my" car, not his.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
When you say arrested him. Was he booked, fingerprinted and actually charged with anything.........or was he detained. Was the car released. Who spoke to him on the "leads".