How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask soloprac Your Own Question
soloprac, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 664
Experience:  Five years exclusive court house criminal law practice.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
soloprac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if my wife was charge fore disturbing the pease and yelling ...

Customer Question

if my wife was charge fore disturbing the pease and yelling at her husband, can i the husband refuse from testifying against her
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  soloprac replied 9 years ago.


Yes, you can refuse to testify against her. Ultimately, for a charge like this they may not require your testimony. However, if you are a reluctant witness and they are requiring your testimony then the case would not be very strong and probably, ultimately, dismissed.

I hope this was helpful and informative.