How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask romlawyer Your Own Question
romlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1170
Experience:  JD, 75+ Trials, 1000s of cases, Licensed in PA
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
romlawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is accused of burglarizing four Philadelphia ...

Resolved Question:

My husband is accused of burglarizing four Philadelphia stores after hours. He was out on bail when he was arrested for committing a fourth burglary.   He''s been in prison before but never addressed his drug problems. Is there any hope for this man?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  romlawyer replied 9 years ago.

Yes, he must make his drug problem known to his lawyer (or defender). They maybe able to get him into a drug court program, or similar rehab oriented form of punishment, which will avoid a lengthy prison term...

I do this for clients in the Harrisburg, PA area all the time.

romlawyer and 5 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions