How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mister Mann Your Own Question
Mister Mann
Mister Mann, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 16
Experience:  Harvard-law graduate; 8 years as a former Manhattan District Attorney.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Mister Mann is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was contacted by a financial crimes investagator

Customer Question

I was contacted by a financial crimes investagator from FDLA and he said he was contacted by DCF and wants to meet with me about what he has gathered,what should I do?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Mister Mann replied 9 years ago.


Before you meet with this investigator, you should hire a criminal defense attorney to discuss this matter in detail and to formulate some strategies before meeting with the investigator -- if you ultimately decided to go through with this meeting. You need an advocate to protect your rights. Again, get an attorney! If you cannot afford one, make sure that you get a public defender to represent you for free.

I hope this helps.


Mister Mann

Mister Mann and 6 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Mister Mann replied 9 years ago.
You are welcome!

Related Criminal Law Questions