How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask romlawyer Your Own Question
romlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1170
Experience:  JD, 75+ Trials, 1000s of cases, Licensed in PA
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
romlawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

misdemeanor charge

Customer Question

I have a friend who was just driving the car and his friends are acting a fool and try to solicit an undercover cop. But he was not the one actually soliciting. Him and one of his other friends get arrested, and the guy who made that decision was dropped off. Him and his friend got charged with a misdemeanor, is there anything he can do to get that charge off of his record?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  romlawyer replied 9 years ago.
Has he been convicted? If so when?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to romlawyer's Post: well this just happened last night, there hasnt been a court date set up yet
Expert:  romlawyer replied 9 years ago.

Ok so there is no record yet, just a charge.. this is very good.

He needs to get an attorney to go to the court with him. They attorney can do one of two things, either beat he charge out right, or enter into a agreement to resolve the case with out a conviction or record. A lot of times a minor charge like this can be beaten or dismissed, but usually not without good representation.

I have done this in many similar cases.

You can try the yellow pages or use