How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask romlawyer Your Own Question
romlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1170
Experience:  JD, 75+ Trials, 1000s of cases, Licensed in PA
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
romlawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

husband is LCSW. He recd his doctorate via Internet Univers

This answer was rated:

At time of completion, school was Accedited. Years later site changed hands, changed school name & became NOT accredited. In meantime has done work for Courts. Recently a lawyer found out about his degree and brought it up in court. Yesterdayhe was visited by officers wanting his statement in writing, saying her is being investigated for Perjury.What can this lead to? Do we need a lawyer?

He should not talk with the police.

He should see a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.

He may hurt is own case if he goes forward without a lawyer, and the government has to prove what he knew when he said it, so without his "admissions" their case will be much weaker.

romlawyer and 5 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you