How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

father has been in prison for last 5 years, will the ...

Customer Question

father has been in prison for last 5 years, will the courts overlook this time or come to some kind of compromise. also how do i find out if there is a warrant for my arrest for non support. i already have been notified my liscense has been suspended. i am still in prison, soon to get released
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ExperiencedParalegal replied 9 years ago.

Are you asking for the courts to overlook the time that you have served in prison, in regards XXXXX XXXXX child support?