Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

On feb 19 I was informed by 2 sherriff s deputies

that they were investigating a...
On feb 19 I was informed by 2 sherriff s deputies that they were investigating a complaint by a 7 and 10 year old female that while playing I inappropiately touched them both.5 weeks later the detectives came to my house asked if they could look at my computer I said yes. There was no pornography.Then if i would go to the policestaion for a lie detector test.I agreed.I have denied the accusations.To date I have heard nothing. Lie detector was 2weeks ago tomorrow.Is this over? Thank you
4/3/2008
4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Did they take the hard drive from your computer.........did they say if it would be sent to FDLE Computer Crimes to check. If so, has it come back. Or did they just look at your computer at your house. How did you meet the girls and under what circumstances did you know them.
They live in the neighborhood have known about1 1/2 years and their parents.Computer was not taken.Girls have been climbing on my back for ptggy back rides over my protests

From my experience in computer crimes and claims such as this they most often would have always taken the computer hard drive with them. It would appear that the lie detector test came back in your favor and there are no valid complaints to file. I would however suggest strongly that you contact the detectives and ask for the report on the lie detector testing and the current status of the case. I would suggest to attempt your best to avoid the girls when possible as well. But make contact with the police........it sounds to be unfounded. Most always they take the computer hard drive and sent out to be checked.

4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
4ren6
4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation