How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michelle Your Own Question
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4136
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Michelle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

False charges against husband were filed penal codes 273.5 ...

Resolved Question:

False charges against husband were filed penal codes 273.5 ,422 and 166(c)(4) husband was issued a protective order against wife she is now retaliating against husband saying he beat her 7 year old son was present and said his father did not hit his mother. Wife has an open case for beating husband with a bat and was arrested and was in jail for 5 day''s what can we do?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 years ago.

Dear XXXXXKailer44

I suggest your husband try to reach the DA in this matter and discuss this from the standpoint of the ex being able to get away with the false complaints. If she is continuing to lie under the oath required to file the charges and is giving a false statement to the police , she can be charged and she needs to be. If the DA will not talk to your husband because they essentially are representing the ex, then he is going to have to get a local attorney to intervene on his behalf, mediate and get those charges filed by the DA.

Best to you and your husband in this matter,


If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Michelle and 5 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions