Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

romlawyer
romlawyer
romlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
received a traffic citation for improper lane change and plead
Nate, Lawyer
received a traffic citation for improper lane change and plead not guilty 21 months ago. court date is now set for March 1, 2012. Do I need or should I get a Public Defender because I don't have money… read more
im on probation for aggressive driving,just received citation
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i'm on probation for aggressive driving,just received citation for improper lane change will this be violation of probation?… read more
If a pardon by the Governor does not remove, expunge or seal
Sam, Attorney
If a pardon by the Governor does not remove, expunge or seal a conviction, does that mean that it could not be used to erase a second conviction in order to expunge a conviction that was for under the… read more
Can I get this Expunged or sealed in the State of IL. (Lake
Sam, Attorney
Can I get this Expunged or sealed in the State of IL. (Lake County) Severity: TRAFFIC MISDEMEANOR Offense Date: 11-17-2008 Disp. Date: 02-11-2009 Offense: DUI AMENDED TO RECKLESS DRIVING Disposition: … read more
In Ohiio can a domestic violence conviction be expunged or
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
In Ohiio can a domestic violence conviction be expunged or sealed so I can get a ccw license… read more
I need to know how to remove, seal, or as they call it ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
I need to know how to remove, seal, or as they call it sponged from my son past records so work release can not keep denying him, it is not part of the charge he is serving time for it is a past charg… read more
If I was arrested in 2010, can the sealed record, be
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If I was arrested in 2010 , can the sealed record , be expunged ? And if so how long will that happen ? Like after 10 years?… read more
Is it possible for me to get misdemeanor charges expunged or
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Is it possible for me to get misdemeanor charges expunged or sealed from my record so that employers can not see them during a background check?… read more
If you are pulled over for a traffic violation what information
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If you are pulled over for a traffic violation what information does the officer pull up on his computer? Would it show a restraining order?… read more
Can a member have a past felony expunged. A traffic felony.
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
Can a member have a past felony expunged. A traffic felony. Leaving the scene of an accident with over $1000 in damage.… read more
I got a DUI in 2008, I already finished all the process and
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I got a DUI in 2008, I already finished all the process and requirements, can I expunge or seal my record, so I can freely apply for a job in a bank?, Am I eligeble to work in a bank after this?... I … read more
I got a warrant for my arrest for a traffic violation ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
I got a warrant for my arrest for a traffic violation due to a no show to court, is there any way i can solve this with out turning my self in.… read more
I have a traffc trial tomorrow - the violation was for ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have a traffc trial tomorrow - the violation was for speeding -vc 22350. If the officer shows up, can I claim that his radar evidence is inadmissable unless he can at the trial produce evidence of a… read more
HOW CAN YOU REMOVE TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS FROM YOUR DRIVING RECORD
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
HOW CAN YOU REMOVE TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS FROM YOUR DRIVING RECORD IN WASHINGTON DC? I DON'T HAVE ANY POINTS BUT THE VIOLATIONS ARE STILL ON MY RECORD AFTER TEN YEARS.… read more
Is it possible for a convicted felon to get his car jacking
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Is it possible for a convicted felon to get his car jacking charge either sealed or expunged from his record so he can find a decent job - and would that Court request need to be submitted by an Attor… read more
Is the method of speed detection supposed to be on a traffic ...
Bappelman
Bappelman, Founder / Criminal Defense Lawyer
Is the method of speed detection supposed to be on a traffic ticket? If so, can this be used as a defense to get the case dismissed if not on the ticket? ( I do not see a place on the provided on the … read more
I know of someone who has 6 traffic violation, no show at court
Sam, Attorney
I know of someone who has 6 traffic violation, no show at court hearing and 2 possession charges. How does he turn herself in?… read more
How can I remove additional traffic violation charges that
hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, Attorney
How can I remove additional traffic violation charges that were dropped when I pled guilty to a DWI from my case file.… read more