Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What should i do, im being charged with possession of crack
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What should i do, im being charged with possession of crack less then a gram it wasn't mine but it was found in my house when they came to arrest my boyfriend. I never knew it was in the house and my … read more
What law deals with the uppers and do you have a link? Is it
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What law deals with the uppers and do you have a link? Is it a new law or an existing one? This is a listing on a website that sells the stuff. Is that illegal according to Illinois HB2595? A-834,735 … read more
I would like to know what federal code or constitutional
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I would like to know what federal code or constitutional amendments are related to being arrested with a misdemeanor, having to pay bond and then having the case dismissed for lack of evidence . Basic… read more
I am needing help finding case-law (cases) that relate to ...
D. Coleman
D. Coleman, Solicitor
I am needing help finding case-law (cases) that relate to an individuals 2nd amendment rights in regards XXXXX XXXXX guns. I have a guy who has a few handguns, rifles and shotguns and have had them fo… read more
What should I do if Im being extorted relating to this case?
LawTalk, Lawyer
What should I do if Im being extorted relating to this case? On of the alleged victims contacted a mutual acquaintence offering to furnish a true statement for a fee.....… read more
Im dealing with a petty theft case that keeps being
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
hi im dealing with a petty theft case that keeps being adjourned iv been going to court september will make one year. guilty i go its a next date is that a good sign? i have gave my legal aid the stat… read more
What is the current status of the new crack law that distinguishes
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
What is the current status of the new crack law that distinguishes the ratio between crack cocaine and base cocaine as far as the disparity as it relates to mandatory minimum sentences for offenders?… read more
What do i do if i worked as a ci for getting busted with crack
Sam, Attorney
What do i do if i worked as a ci for getting busted with crack cocaine and they said i just had to do two people and i did and now for five years they are sayiny i have to do one more person and my li… read more
I am not sure what category of Law my questions relate to.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am not sure what category of Law my questions relate to. What redress is there and what is the law relating to people posting information online about someone else without their consent and/or knowl… read more
Is it aganist the law to submit medical bills from a prior
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Is it aganist the law to submit medical bills from a prior mva case to another mva case and what is the punishment?… read more
Under the retroactive bill for the cocaine crack laws will
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Under the retroactive bill for the cocaine crack laws will offenders be able to file a motion for a sentence reduction. And what is the name of the motion… read more
IM looking for a lawyer that have did cases dealing with
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
IM looking for a lawyer that have did cases dealing with heroine in the state of Virginia?… read more
what should I do to avoid jail time if cought with crack cocaine.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
what should I do to avoid jail time if cought with crack cocaine. It was for personal use, first time offence.… read more
What should I do about being blackmailed I did on camera
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Senior Counsel
What should I do about being blackmailed for something I did on camera over skype for a person from another country?… read more
California law regarding intent to commit bodily harm is confusing.
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
California law regarding intent to commit bodily harm is confusing. Are there specific cases or case law that deals with an assault with intent to commit bodily harm? These cases seem difficult to loc… read more
This question is related to my previous one: What about if
Ely, Counselor at Law
This question is related to my previous one:What about if you want to represent yourself, do you still need one of those other reasons in which to get rid of your PA ?… read more
Since there have been new crack laws, do you know if people
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Since there have been new crack laws, do you know if people who were caught with 10 grams of crack and got the 5 year mandatory minimum will get time off of that sentence.… read more
I have two issues that are related to each other. One is am
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I have two issues that are related to each other. One is am I violating the law, and (two) what can I do about anonymous threatening Emails? Part two: I have started to receive anonymous E-Mails from … read more