Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

rvlaw
rvlaw
rvlaw, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
How long after a person bail bonds company posts bail for them
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
How long after a person bail bonds company posts bail for them is the jail required to release a person in California?… read more
I wanted to ask - I posted bail for a person who has shown
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I wanted to ask - I posted bail for a person who has shown for 2/3 court dates. Warrans have been reissued and the bailbondsman is stating that I will be responsible for fugitive fees associated with … read more
i have a friend who has crime bail, crime bail, crime. he
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i have a friend who has crime bail, crime bail, crime. he has gotten busted with credit card fraud and burgerlery and then got busted with meth and a pipe before his hearing on the fraud. what is the … read more
after a defendant has been arrested and charged with a crime,
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
after a defendant has been arrested and charged with a crime, and the plaintiff then drops the charges, what happens then?… read more
What are the rights of a person who has been accused of a felony
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What are the rights of a person who has been accused of a felony crime, put in jail, denied bail and awaiting trial actions to begin?… read more
My son has been charged with conspiracy to commit a crime.
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My son has been charged with conspiracy to commit a crime. He posted bail before seeing a judge. His court date is set for Dec. 1st. He cannot afford an attorney. He has also enlisted in the Army and … read more
How is it possible to be indicted and the person has never
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
how is it possible to be indicted and the person has never been charged with a crime or arrested … read more
Can a person be charged with a crime after the statute was
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can a person be charged with a crime after the statute was repealed, if the crime was committed before the statute was repealedA?… read more
HOW CAN I FIND A BAIL BONDS AGENT THAT WILL POST BAIL FOR A
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
HOW CAN I FIND A BAIL BONDS AGENT THAT WILL POST BAIL FOR A PERSON THAT HAS A BAIL SET AT $2000.00 IN MASSACHUSETTS… read more
After finding a craigslist add of a mid 20s woman who posted
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
After finding a craigslist add of a mid 20s woman who posted she was looking for no strings attached sex and readers should send a face and nude picture through txt I sent it. The next day I received … read more
Do I need an attorney to defend me after I have posted bail
Ray, Lawyer
Do I need an attorney to defend me after I have posted bail and been arragined on a charge of "failure to provide information or render aid"… read more
My sons name was mentioned in a crime by the person who did
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My sons name was mentioned in a crime by the person who did the crime my son was arined an let out on bail but was never aressted for this crime is that leagle in the state of pa?… read more
My son has posted bail in Canada. The charge is possession
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My son has posted bail in Canada. The charge is possession of a handgun while crossing into Canada. It was in the glove compartment and loaded. He served almost 90 days before he was granted bail. If … read more
Can a person be charged for the same crime twice after the
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Can a person be charged for the same crime twice after the case has been closed and No action was taken on the case? Now one month later the state attorney wants to re-open the case again and present … read more
can a person who posted a cash bail , have it revoked , if
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
can a person who posted a cash bail , have it revoked , if so how can that be done and what happens to the person who was bailed out… read more
Is it legal for a perosn who has been only charged with a crime
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Is it legal for a perosn who has been only charged with a crime be ordered to report in at a law enforcement agency daily until sentencing? At first they ordered him to wear atracking bracelet and for… read more
If the AGC commits a crime who oversees them. Who would you
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
The crime took place in MD . They are required to do an investigation they di not. The attorney covered up a major error due to political connectiobs the AGC stated they could not find anything. Will take less than 2 minutes to prove a crime … read more
I'm wondering if there is a possible scenario where a person
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I'm wondering if there is a possible scenario where a person is arrested for absconding probation, given a bail, posts a bail, and then receives a new absconding charge 2 days after posting bail. … read more