Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Doctor
Law Doctor
Law Doctor, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was convicted of wreckless driving in WA state in 2000.
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I was convicted of wreckless driving in WA state in 2000. Case closed on 8/22/2002. Will this be a problem if I want to travel to Ecuador in Dec. 2013?… read more
I live in Fairfax County, VA; my ex-husband and his current
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I live in Fairfax County, VA; my ex-husband and his current girlfriend live in a neighboring state. The girlfriend of my ex-husband has been sending slanderous, possible defamation of character letter… read more
I live in Fairfax County, VA. I took an extremely harsh plea
Nate, Lawyer
I live in Fairfax County, VA. I took an extremely harsh plea bargin on Monday morning. However, my lawyer asked for a continuance because the judge needed a copy of my driving record, which I needed t… read more
Hi, I am a resident of Fairfax county, VA. My wife was charged
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Hi, I am a resident of Fairfax county, VA. My wife was charged with 3 felonies (LAR-2359-F9) criminal code. This is the first time offense by her. Could you please advise on this? She has a court date… read more
I am charged with wreckless driving and criminal mischief
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am charged with wreckless driving and criminal mischief which I did not do even have admission of guilt from the guilty party but the police say they have video which is untrue the guilty party went… read more
the case is in fairfax county va...I am a witness for the commonwealth
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
the case is in fairfax county va...I am a witness for the commonwealth of va in a case of malicious wounding and a less offense of "interrupting a person's ability to call 911"....the event occured Ma… read more
Reckless driving ticket in Fairfax Co, VA 83/60 on Rt. 66.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I received a reckless driving ticket in Fairfax County, VA from a state trooper. The ticket was for 83/60 on Rt. 66. My DMV record +1 with two prior speeding tickets (5/07 - 10-14 over and 6/06 - 15-1… read more
(fairfax county, VA) .... My brother in-law put his 8 yr. old
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
(fairfax county, VA) .... My brother in-law put his 8 yr. old son in the drivers seat of his van (and my brother in-law in the passenger seat and let him drive it about 300 feet on our residential the… read more
i was involoved in a hit and run in alexandria city, va. i
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
i was involoved in a hit and run in alexandria city, va. i stopped my vehicle a mile later in fairfax county, va. the va state tropper found me in the vehicle 3 1/2 hours later asleep in the vehicle a… read more
i recieved a careless and wreckless after an accident while
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
i recieved a careless and wreckless after an accident while i was driving cautiously and have good driving references. Court date: October 19, 2009 Is there a way to get this taken care of before the … read more
what would be the likeliness that I would get convicted of
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
what would be the likeliness that I would get convicted of DUI or wreckless driving if I am under the limit (.049 vs. .08) parked on the side of the interstate asleep? the vehicle was not in motion bu… read more
Hello, I was just convicted of a wreckless driving charge.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hello, I was just convicted of a wreckless driving charge. I was speeding doing 101 in a 65 zone. I did not have money to get a lawyer and had very little legal advise. I went to court and the judge s… read more
In Virginia, I was charged with speeding (76 in a 55), not
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
In Virginia, I was charged with speeding (76 in a 55), not reckless driving. Reckless driving in VA by is is any speed in excess of 20 MPH over the posted speed limit. If I contest the ticket and lose… read more
My boyfriend got arrested on Thursday evening in Charlotte
John, Trial Lawyer
My boyfriend got arrested on Thursday evening in Charlotte County, VA for DUI, Evading and Reckless Driving. He was put in their jail and has a court date on 11/6 but it is only for "advisement". I am… read more
I GOT A DUI IN VA,,PLEAD IT DOWN TO RECKLESS DRIVING CONVICTION,,WENT
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I GOT A DUI IN VA,,PLEAD IT DOWN TO RECKLESS DRIVING CONVICTION,,WENT THRU ALL CLASS'S AND FINES,HAVE LIC. BACK.I WAS TOLD I'M ON PROBATION FOR ONE YEAR,BE A GOOD BOY,CAN I DRIVE OUT OF STATE WHILE ON… read more
In 1984 I was convicted of a felony, i was driving in a blackout
Nate, Lawyer
In 1984 I was convicted of a felony, i was driving in a blackout after alcohol mixed with prescription drugs. The driver of the other car was killed and I went to prison for 1-3 years. I have since fi… read more
How do we get our son bailed out of the Hays County Jail in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How do we get our son John bailed out of the Hays County Jail in Texas. He was arrested for sexual battery in Fairfax Va. He was supposed to be extradited to Va but has not happened. How long does tha… read more
Is it possible to have a 40 year old felony conviction
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
is it possible to have a 40 year old felony conviction expunged … read more