Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

jamest
jamest
jamest, Private Investigator

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I got charged with criminal mischief misdameanor. I dont want
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I got charged with criminal mischief misdameanor. I dont want to plead guilty. A lawyer said something about a bond forfeiture. What should I do. Its my first offense.… read more
My ex boyfriend is in prison for an altercation that we got
Ellen, Attorney
My ex boyfriend is in prison for an altercation that we got into the charges were dropped, but I still dont want him around me when he comes home, he is even sending me threating letter from prison I … read more
I need to find help for my brother he is charged with many
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I need to find help for my brother he is charged with many felonies an we dont have enough money to hire a good lawyer he only has me. Our mother was murdered in front of us when we were very young an… read more
My boyfriend and I got into an argument and it got physical.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My boyfriend and I got into an argument and it got physical. At the time I wanted to press charges because I was upset, but now I don't want to through with it. How Can I do that … read more
how much jail time can you get for burglary /peti larcany
Aaron Paul
Aaron Paul, J.D.
My boyfriend lived with his mom and her husband. they kicked him out but now they are pressing charges for him supposedly stelling a dvd play he was arrested and chared with burglary and peti larcany … read more
okay I got into a bar fight a few months ago and I am now finding
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
okay I got into a bar fight a few months ago and I am now finding out that the guy is pressing charges on me.. The cops said that I broke his jaw. this is the first time i've ever been charged for any… read more
my husband got arrested Thursday night for domestic violence
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
my husband got arrested Thursday night for domestic violence I call 911 and I pressed charges on him. I know it's out of my hands now. We would like to stay in our marriage of 20 years with a lot of c… read more
I pressed assault charges against someone, and I want to
Richard, Bachelor's Degree
I pressed assault charges against someone, and I want to drop them. How hard is this to do?… read more
My friend got arrested in my truck and i wasnt with him will
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My friend got arrested in my truck and i wasnt with him will i be charged also when i go pick it up from the impound lot?… read more
i am trying to find out if I can press charges against an adult
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
i am trying to find out if I can press charges against an adult in the state of california not to report knowledge of a crime against a child. My 15 yr old daughter was molested a few months ago. She … read more
I wanted to see if i could press charges for a suspended police
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
I wanted to see if i could press charges for a suspended police officer that knows the laws,for him leaveing me a fake police officer msg.I took some things out of my house that only the ex wife is li… read more
Been charged with Solicitation in New Jersey. I currently have
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Been charged with Solicitation in New Jersey. I currently have a lawyer but wanted to find out some additional information about next steps.… read more
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
There is a guy that is threatening me to post up nude pics
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
There is a guy that is threatening me to post up nude pics of my self if i dont send him money. Can i press charges on him?… read more
If someone threatened to press charges against me is there
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi, if someone threatened to press charges against me is there any way I could find out if they did or not? … read more
My previous employer is proceeding to press charges on me.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My previous employer is proceeding to press charges on me. They have found out that while employed with them I did not pay rent to them for 12 months. What kind of charges can they post against me?… read more
A guy said a very hurtful thing to me and by instinct i slapped
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
A guy said a very hurtful thing to me and by instinct i slapped him. He then called the cops and wanted to press charges but i was already gone and he didnt know my name. There was no marks on him wha… read more
Do I need a lawyer present if I am not pressing charges against
InformationForYou
InformationForYou, JD (law degree)
Do I need a lawyer present if I am not pressing charges against my husband for a meeting w/DA on Monday Morning am since incident occured Sat a 10am? Also can the DA turn around and charge me?… read more