Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

jamest
jamest
jamest, Private Investigator

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son has been accused of touching two minors inappropriately.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My son has been accused of touching two minors inappropriately. The girls are friends and constantly called my home after, and before, the alleged incident. They were 14. He was 24. There is no eviden… read more
My 15 year old son is being accused of inappropriately
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My 15 year old son is being accused of inappropriately touching a female student. The school has investigated, talked with all involved and nothing has been found. The involved individuals have been i… read more
my son was accused by his ex girlriends daughter of touching
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my son was accused by his ex girlriends daughter of touching her inappropriately. This never occured, this is not the first time she has accused someone of this. There was no physical evidence just th… read more
I have been wrongly accused of molesting or inappropriately
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
I have been wrongly accused of molesting or inappropriately touching a child. The accusation has not been detailed to this point. … read more
my wife was touched inappropriately by a physical therapist
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
my wife was touched inappropriately by a physical therapist and this led to a one time affair. He was a true predator who did this before and came on strong through emails and eventually to a one nigh… read more
My friend was accused of inappropriate sexual behavior by the
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
My friend was accused of inappropriate sexual behavior by the ex-wife of his best friend in regards XXXXX XXXXX 15 year old daughter. The ex wife lashes out everytime she can't locate her ex husb. The… read more
I am a woman who was dating a guy 4 years ago. His ex-wife ...
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I am a woman who was dating a guy 4 years ago. His ex-wife has accused me of inappropriately touching her daughter. She continues to threaten him that she will go to a lawyer and the police if he does… read more
the police called me and asked about my son inappropriately touch
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hi the police called me and asked about my son inappropriately touching a 10year old when he was 14 which mean he touched her vagina over her panty but he quickly stopped. The police wants to know if … read more
My son William, now 48, pleaded guilty to indecency with a
Ely, Counselor at Law
My son William, now 48, pleaded guilty to indecency with a child (inappropriately touched) in july, 1993 for an offense committed in 1992 in El Paso, Texas. He was put on deferred adjudication with pr… read more
My son is being accused of rape he is 15 and his ex girlfriend
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
My son is being accused of rape he is 15 and his ex girlfriend is 14 who is the accuser can I request a polygraph test?… read more
My husband is an RN at a detox facility he was just accused
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
My husband is an RN at a detox facility he was just accused of inappropriate touching of a patient Sunday night He was sent home around midnight and was told the head of HR would call him in the morni… read more
my 15 year old son is being falsely accused of "touching" a
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
my 15 year old son is being falsely accused of "touching" a 15 year old girl. this girl has had numerous issues including drinking, lying, and stealing and is trouble. what do we do?… read more
Son has been accused of touching a 8 year old child, Father
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
son has been accused of touching a 8 year old child, Father of child told my son he would get even with him since they had issues and ruin his life and two months later the child is saying he touch he… read more
I have a 15 year old son who has touched his sister at his
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
I have a 15 year old son who has touched his sister at his dad's house inappropriately. His dad and stepmom are making a police report. What will happen to him? What are his rights?… read more
This week my 16 year old daughter told my wife that our 22
INFOLAWYER, Partner
This week my 16 year old daughter told my wife that our 22 year old son touched her inappropriately on a number of occasions years ago. My wife then talked to our other daughter age 20 and she said he… read more
My son went into my deceased parents home and m and s
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son went into my deceased parents home and him and his friends took 2 tv's and at the time my son was 17 but just turned 18 last week.my sister pressed charges against him but her name is ***** ***… read more
my husband was falsely accused by his ex wife of child abuse.....it
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
my husband was falsely accused by his ex wife of child abuse.....it took 3 years just to get the case heard. no proof or actual evidence was offered, just his 1st ex wife pulled in under 404b. i found… read more
My husband admitted he touched my 10 year old son inappropriately.
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
My husband admitted he touched my 10 year old son inappropriately. That was unforgivable to me and we are divorcing. He refuses to take a polygraph test so I can discover the extent of the molestation… read more