Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Paralegal

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I want to gamble on line but I am a U.S. Citizen. I live in
Ely, Counselor at Law
I want to gamble on line but I am a U.S. Citizen. I live in El Paso, TX. which is on the border of U.S. and Mexico. How could I legally travel to Mexico and gamble while in Mexico.… read more
what are (if any) legal restrictions in NC against online gambling
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what are (if any) legal restrictions in NC against online gambling (specifically one individual betting small amts on thoroughbred racing in another state via a betting agency in Las Vegas… read more
Are there any legal ways to transport, mail or deliver
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi - are there any legal ways to transport, mail or deliver medical marijuana in California? Thank you!… read more
In the state of VT, is it illegal in any way to accept
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
In the state of VT, is it illegal in any way to accept or give oral sex in connection with receiving money, or anything of value, in the privacy of your own home. It appears the statutes are specific … read more
I was convicted of driving a stolen car across state lines.
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I was convicted of driving a stolen car across state lines. The date was February, 1977. How, if any, way can I proceed to get this expundged, if possible? Thank you… read more
I live in the state of Va. I was convicted of peeping within
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I live in the state of Va. I was convicted of peeping within a occuiped dwelling in 05. Is there any way to remove this from my record? It's is preventing me from getting a job… read more
is there any way i can legally hunt in idaho with black powder
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
is there any way i can legally hunt in idaho with black powder weapons.i have a felony for attempted strong armed robery in 1989 in mendocino county caifornia.we bought property there and i am buildin… read more
i was driving through nebraska on my way to reno, nevada to
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
i was driving through nebraska on my way to reno, nevada to gamble. i had cash on me. the nebraska state patrol pulled me over and told me that my money was drug money and i was going to go buy drugs … read more
Is there any legal way a person can get traffic violations
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
Is there any legal way a person can get traffic violations 10 to 14 years old removed from their driving record? new career opportunities are all based on my past driving record… read more
I live in Kansas and I have a drug felony is there any way
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I live in Kansas and I have a drug felony is there any way I can get my gun rights and voting rights restored.… read more
Is internet gambling legal in Florida and can I deposit 100,000
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is internet gambling legal in Florida and can I deposit 100,000 dollars in my bank account without it being flag? What are the consequence on such a transaction? I just don't want to get in trouble wi… read more
Hello! Is there any way that I can do anything to stop the
Nate, Lawyer
Hello! Is there any way that I can do anything to stop the local newspaper from printing information about me or at least from mentioning me by name? Here's the situation. As a public school employee,… read more
Is there any way to be released from the obligation to register
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is there any way to be released from the obligation to register as a sex offender in the state of oregon?… read more
Any way to expunge a Class C (lowest level) Felony in the state
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Any way to expunge a Class C (lowest level) Felony in the state of Alabama, or reduce it to a misdemeanor? Does that permanently vacate my gun rights?… read more
Has v. United States in any way reduced or eliminated gun
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Has Johnson v. United States in any way reduced or eliminated gun enhancement laws? … read more
Hi, Is dashboard camera legal in PA? Is there any states
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
Hi, Is dashboard camera legal in PA? Is there any states specify that the dash cam is illegal? Thank you. Best Regards, Charles… read more
Pertaining to the nul prossed, is there any way to have this
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
Pertaining to the nul prossed, is there any way to have this removed from my record as my line of work does call for background checks and I have already lost contracts and other potential business du… read more
Are there any constitutional rights regarding transportation
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
Are there any constitutional rights regarding transportation of a prisoner across state lines. Oregon State or Fed.law… read more