Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I live in washington State. I have a girlfriend that ...
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I live in washington State. I have a girlfriend that is mentaly Ill Bi=polar. She also does not work and drinks throughout the day (beer and wine) some times she self inflicks damage to herself and bl… read more
If you rent a car and u turn it in late but before u did that
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
If you rent a car and u turn it in late but before u did that they called it in stolen on the same day u took it back can you be charged with grand theft auto?… read more
I am a woman in recovery from alcohol. A woman I met in out
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I am a woman in recovery from alcohol. A woman I met in out patient treatment asked if she could move in with me for an unknown length of time. After talking with my current roommate we decided that s… read more
A person is deathly ill, just had a heart attack. Another
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
A person is deathly ill, just had a heart attack. Another person residing in the same domicile (relative) refuses to get medical help to that person...ambulance or 911 call or even tries to get the he… read more
how much alcohol would a person need to drink for BAC ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
how much alcohol would a person need to drink for BAC to read .105% there was no accident no car keys nowhere near a car but being charged with dui and accident oh no damage to anything and so called … read more
If a car belonging to a person has a gun in the trunk, also
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
If a car belonging to a person has a gun in the trunk, also belonging to that person, can a felon not in the car, be charged with a felon in possession of a firearm because he has a key to that car??… read more
Can the prosecutor charge me with homicide. With just a statement
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Can the prosecutor charge me with homicide. With just a statement from two mentaly ill people stating that I told them I did it ?… read more
I have multiple DUI convictions as a result of alcoholism,
Sam, Attorney
I have multiple DUI convictions as a result of alcoholism, however I ma now in recovery and have been sober for three years. I recently managed to get "two letters of clearance" one from Pennsylvania … read more
How do the courts handle a mentally ill person who constantly
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
How do the courts handle a mentally ill person who constantly is taking the same neighbors to court and always loses? When do the courts get wise to this type of stuff? And how can I protect myself?… read more
I co own firebirdtransformations.com a men's halfway house
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I co own firebirdtransformations.com a men's halfway house for alcohol and drug recovery in Asheville, North Carolina. We have had an upstanding client for the last 16 months reside with us (rent in t… read more
This psychiatric program worker discharged me because of my ...
INFOLAWYER, Partner
This psychiatric program worker had got me discharged me because of my mental health illness. Then this same person got me discharged from my medical doctor's practice. I would like assitance of what … read more
As an employee i was discribed as a mentaly unstable person
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
as an employee i was discribed as a mentaly unstable person and the company gets points for keep ing me employed to do meaningless tasks. … read more
Citations for disorderly conduct and failure to obey police.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Citations for disorderly conduct and failure to obey police. Person is an alcoholic. … read more
I was involved in an accident, and left the scene. My car
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was involved in an accident, and left the scene. My car is totaled and the other person's car is totaled also. I spoke to the emt's and waited a bit, I don't knw how long, then i went home. I was ab… read more
I have a warrant for my arrest for keying someones car. I am
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
I have a warrant for my arrest for keying someones car. I am going to turn myself in. I have never been arrested before. I believe it is his word against mine. I dont know what to do and I am scared… read more
I received a first offense DUI. I was hit by another car turning
A.S.B., Esq.
A.S.B., Esq., Doctoral Degree
I received a first offense DUI. I was hit by another car turning into my court. I was under the influence of alcohol. I submitted to a breath test and was not arrested but recived a citation for a dui… read more
I got arrested for simple assault, I also pressed same charge
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got arrested for simple assault, I also pressed same charge on the person who called police, as it was mutual sides. The case is dismissed with no conviction, no any other thing such as penalty or p… read more
I was in the same situation as - I was also charged with
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was in the same situation as - http://www.justanswer.com/law/41ms9-received-citation-contracting-without-license-bp.html I was also charged with PC487a I was given a defence lawyer on the spot - I t… read more