Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Our son has a DUI in Oregon from 2004 - Completed all classes
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Our son has a DUI in Oregon from 2004 - Completed all classes and paid fines. When will that come off his California record?… read more
My husband was charged with a DUI in Oklahoma in 2004. It was his first and only DUI or an
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
My husband was charged with a DUI in Oklahoma in 2004. It was his first and only DUI or any type of crime ever. His BAC was .16, he pled guilty, but his sentence was deferred and the DUI was reduced t… read more
On 2-2 my husband was found guilty and his lawyer walked away
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
On 2-2 my husband was found guilty and his lawyer walked away from the case so we are wondering how soon we have to file a appeal in his case. Do we wait till after sentencing or before sense we have … read more
My husband was just arrested for DUI and we are meeting with
Sam, Attorney
My husband was just arrested for DUI and we are meeting with an attorney. Being the spouse why am I not allowed in the room when the lawyer confers with my husband?… read more
We just found out my Husband has 2 active warrants and we
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
We just found out my Husband has 2 active warrants and we are supposed to be flying out of the county that he has those 2 warrants in, in a few days. Is there a good chance he will get picked up at th… read more
I have a warrant out for my arrest from 2004 for skipping
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
Hello! I have a warrant out for my arrest from 2004 for skipping out on probation. I was on probation for 2 DUI's in one month. Finally, in October 2018 I decided to find a lawyer and turn myself in s… read more
My husband has been without his full driving privileges over
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
my husband has been without his full driving privileges over ten years, when he had them suspended in 2002 for dui's. We had a hearing in Illinois and they refused to reinstate. We spent 50almost 700 … read more
My license was suspended from a DUI. this is my first
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
my license was suspended from a DUI. this is my first offense and i was .091. i requested a hearing but was found guilty. i have an arraingment tomorrow and i was wondering if its possible for me to r… read more
My husband has a son from a previous relationship. We just
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My husband has a son from a previous relationship. We just found out her father is a registered sex offender in the state of CA. His charge, 288(a)-Lewd Act Upon A Child. He had only been sentenced to… read more
I paid $4,000 for a DUI attorney to represent me for my first
Sam, Attorney
I paid $4,000 for a DUI attorney to represent me for my first DUI. I just wrapped up all of the my hearings and the results were that I still lost my DMV case, however my criminal charges were slightl… read more
hello i paid a lawyer to represent my husband on march ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Lawyer
hello i paid a lawyer to represent my husband on march 15,2008 to represent my husband she told me 2500.00 dollars i gave her 1000.00 on that day.she told me when the case is over i pay her the balanc… read more
I just found out today that I have a warrant for driving on
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
Hello my name is***** just found out today that I have a warrant for driving on suspended license in Phoenix Az the warrant is from a case in January 1999 and the warrant was issued 12/22/2005 I now l… read more
My license is suspended in NJ next 8 years due to 2 DUI's
Sam, Attorney
My license is suspended in NJ for the next 8 years due to 2 DUI's in 10 years. Thinking of taking a job in PA, would I be able to qualify for a work or conditional license in PA?… read more
We moved to In. in 1995 from Il. My husband had 3 DUIs on
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
We moved to In. in 1995 from Il. My husband had 3 DUI's on his record before1995 and his license were suspended when we moved. When it came time for him to get them back we took the paperwork from Il.… read more
We just found out that my husband has a warrant from 1995
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
We just found out that my husband has a warrant from 1995 for possession of marijuana. How would we get this resolved if stationed overseas with the military? … read more
My mom has an outstanding arrest warrant for a dui from 2004
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My mom has an outstanding arrest warrant for a dui from 2004 in the US. She currently lives in Brazil. We are working on her immigration papers to come back to the US. The problem is the dui could be … read more
I just found out that one year ago my ex-husband lost his licence
Ely, Counselor at Law
I just found out that one year ago my ex-husband lost his licence due to a DUI. He has not to date paid his fines of gone to the 'class' assigned to him. He also no longer has auto insurance and has b… read more
My husband from Arizona has been on probation for 2 years for
Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott, Attorney at Law
My husband from Arizona has been on probation for 2 years for a DUI we got married last month and over 2 months ago we filed paperwork with his probation officer to transfer it to Wisconsin, which is … read more