Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
i had an arrest in the state of oklahoma the record was expunged
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
i had an arrest in the state of oklahoma the record was expunged but the arrest record still appears i want to apply for an sba loan can i get it expunged so the arrest and case doesnt show up even at… read more
Can a person who was convicted of felony and served prison time have t
Lawforyou
Lawforyou, Juris Doctor
Convicted of a felony in 1994 - served 10 years in Virginia prison. Is no longer on parole - can he have his record expunged or can he file a motion for disclosure so the charge does not affect backgr… read more
Can I have my record expunged if the crime was committed in
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
Can I have my record expunged if the crime was committed in Virginia and I was arrested, convicted, and served my time? The crime is leaving the scene of an accident and is a felony because over $1,00… read more
How can I get a prison record in Montana expunged I served
Sam, Attorney
How can I get a prison record in Montana expunged? I served time for a nonviolent crime, and now I feel that my record is handicapping my efforts to find employment. I'm a good worker and I want to wo… read more
If a person is sentenced to serve 4 to 8 years of state prison
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
If a person is sentenced to serve 4 to 8 years of state prison time, how much of that time does person have to serve?… read more
I did 6 years in a state prison in Massachusetts. That was
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I did 6 years in a state prison in Massachusetts. That was 15 years ago. Can I get my record expunged?… read more
I have had arrest records fully expunged in MD. The expungement
Sam, Attorney
I have had arrest records fully expunged in MD. The expungement went through about two years ago for arrests in 2008. My question is, if I move to another state, say CA, does that new state (other tha… read more
Texas arrest record Expungement? Can a arrest record be wiped
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Senior Counsel
Texas arrest record Expungement? Can a arrest record be wiped clean if I was arrested but not convicted?… read more
My arrest was sealed is that equivalent to having a record
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My arrest was sealed is that equivalent to having a record expunged? If not how can I go about expunging this arrest which was dismissed and sealed in 2004.… read more
Can a person convicted of manslaughter (many years ago) has
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Can a person convicted of manslaughter (many years ago) has served there time get there record expunged.… read more
If my arrest records are expunged from 41 years ago in California
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
If my arrest records are expunged from 41 years ago in California am I eligible to vote and go hunting? They were drug charges.… read more
What is the process for expunging an arrest record in North
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
What is the process for expunging an arrest record in North Carolina when the charges were dismissed?… read more
I have a friend who has served a year in prison on parish time.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have a friend who has served a year in prison on parish time. he is currently on the workrelease program. he has been working 11 months. he has maybe 15 months left i heard they r coming out with a … read more
I want to expunge my arrest records. I was arrested for a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I want to expunge my arrest records. I was arrested for a domestic violence case in July 2013 and now the prosecutor has decided to close the case "nolle prosse" Can I expunge these records ? It may c… read more
I have had an expungement of my arrest record approved in December
LawTalk, Lawyer
I have had an expungement of my arrest record approved in December 2007 (received the mugshoot and fingerprints back), however when I do a google search of my name it still shows up allow with my pict… read more
I am in the process of having my arrest record expunged. When
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I am in the process of having my arrest record expunged. When I moved to Virginia I was the victim of a 'false victim' stalker. Fortunately, I was found 'not guilty' of all charges and the magistrate … read more
HOW TO EXPUNGE OLD CASE? IF YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND RECORDS
Sam, Attorney
HOW TO EXPUNGE OLD CASE? IF YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND RECORDS ARE EXPUNGED, WHEN ASKED ON JOB APP IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN ARRESTED, HOW DO YOU ANSWER? IF CHARGES WERE DROPPED, HOW DO YOU ANSWER ON A JO… read more
Re records expunge/seal in Florida If a person has applied
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Re: records expunge/seal in Florida: If a person has applied to have criminal records expunged, and the State Attorney has denied having the records expunges (because the charges were for attempted bu… read more