Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
When a sexual or physical assault occurs in a physchiatric
Sam, Attorney
When a sexual or physical assault occurs in a physchiatric hospital and they fail to report it to the agencies as dictated in their policies and proceedures or seek outside medical attention for the i… read more
I was sixteen when I had sex with someone who was 25. I did
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I was sixteen when I had sex with someone who was 25. I did not file a report, but want to know if the statute of limitations has run its course for something that happened 13 years ago?… read more
If a person was convicted of juvinile sex assault in 2004
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
If a person was convicted of juvinile sex assault in 2004 does that remain on record to the public or when a backround check is run when they are and adult.… read more
My mothers nurse said when she got to my moms this morning a
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
My mothers nurse said when she got to my moms this morning a lady walking up to and down the street said she hit her car when the nurse came from another direction. The woman only gave her name as Ang… read more
the wife consented to sex but mid way the sex starting hurting
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
the wife consented to sex but mid way the sex starting hurting and she said stop its hurting. The husband did not stop. Is it rape… read more
Is it legal for a man who has failed to report as a sex
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
is it legal for a man who has failed to report as a sex offender to live and take care of his special needs adult son? his crime was with a 12 year old girl he was convicted in california and was rele… read more
What happens to a teenager who has been told to leave his home
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
What happens to a teenager who has been told to leave his home while still on probation? He did fail to report his new address to his probation officer.… read more
I got assaulted and the police side that they talked to the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got assaulted and the police side that they talked to the person that I said assaulted me and she said she wasn't in town and has stuff saying she wasn't in town and now the police said I'm looking … read more
Did the California law for convicted sex offenders who visit
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Did the California law for convicted sex offenders who visit has to report or register with the local agency after 5 days still the same or has it changed?… read more
My girlfriend had me arrested for assault, when in fact I did
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My girlfriend had me arrested for assault, when in fact I did not touch her.She had some self inflicted wounds she said were due to me. The police were bound by law to arrest me, so I went to jail and… read more
If a boy 18 years old has consensual sex with a girl who told
Sam, Attorney
If a boy 18 years old has consensual sex with a girl who told him she was 17 and he finds out after the sex act that she is only 15 does the statutory rape law in GA apply to him?… read more
i am a victim of sex assault i did a report at police ...
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
i am a victim of sex assault i did a report at police station there are lot of prouves may i have an idea what could be my indemnity and and before court there is any compensation… read more
I a son that was 18 when he had sex with a 15 year old female.
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
I a son that was 18 when he had sex with a 15 year old female. He did not know whe was 15 at the time. She also told myself she was 16 so I did not think anything of it. he is being charged with statu… read more
What are charges for a person who did a hit and run resulting
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
What are charges for a person who did a hit and run resulting in death and failing to report it in Nevada? If spouse found out but reported it, charges on him?… read more
i am a nurse who is being investigated by my state board of
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i am a nurse who is being investigated by my state board of nursing for sexual assault (alledged) of a 65 y.o. nursing home resident. no police was clled, so report has been made by law enforcement. i… read more
my girlfriends daughter came to us and told us that she was
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
my girlfriend's daughter came to us and told us that she was sexually assaulted by her stepfather when she was married to him. After she left him and we start dating. The Wisconsin district attorney s… read more
i was convicted of a sex assault by plea bargain in 1995 did
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
i was convicted of a sex assault by plea bargain in 1995 did two years in prision throuth a public defender i did not know the law so i took deal when i was realeasde i found out i had to register for… read more
My boyfriend (just turned17) had sex with a girl that was almost
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My boyfriend (just turned17) had sex with a girl that was almost 16. It was consentual. When they broke up she said "i might be pregnant" and he still broke up with her and she told her partents. They… read more