Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

jamest
jamest
jamest, Private Investigator

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Want to file lawsuit(s) in civil court against local DEA ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
Want to file lawsuit(s) in civil court against local DEA agents esp. the spec. agent in charge of this (5+) yr. so called "ongoing investigation" b/c my accurate opinion she wants to trump up false fe… read more
Just out of curiosity, what sort of charges could one face
Sam, Attorney
Just out of curiosity, what sort of charges could one face for stealing a UPS truck with UPS packages in them? Would it be just grand theft auto? Is it a federal crime because it has mail? Please expl… read more
I have moved to File Racketeering charges against some individuals
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have moved to File Racketeering charges against some individuals in civil. How do I get them indicted and charged in criminal? The proscutors,attorney general, us attorney ignore me, therefore I wil… read more
Can law enforcement confiscate a phone without a warrant? No
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Can law enforcement confiscate a phone without a warrant? … read more
i filed harrassment charges on an individual and now they are
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i filed harrassment charges on an individual and now they are filing counter charges against me. how do i handle the situation and do i really need legal representation?… read more
For Kentucky law, what is the statute of limitations a person
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
For Kentucky law, what is the statute of limitations a person has to file harassment charges against an individual (time from last harassing act?)… read more
If someone was chased by police, but was not caught. What charges
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
If someone was chased by police, but was not caught. What charges would be brought against that individual?… read more
What can I be charged with for brandishing a fire arm in nm?
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
What can I be charged with for brandishing a fire arm in nm? … read more
what should i do if i am being contacted by phone by someone
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
what should i do if i am being contacted by phone by someone who says they are a DEA agent and is going to prosecute me for attempting to buy prescription drugs overseas through an email/phone solicit… read more
In California what is the charges that can be filed against
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
In California what is the charges that can be filed against me for lying in a police report in a domestic violence case? I lied in the report about my husband hitting me and threatening me with a gun.… read more
say you helped cheat at a bingo hall, what could you be charged
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
say you helped cheat at a bingo hall, what could you be charged with? like what level of a crime could that be?… read more
My ex says he is fileing felony charges against me for a used
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My ex says he is fileing felony charges against me for a used credit card and bank account he was very aware of the credit card he gave it to me to use and the bill was paid ofd in full.this bill is 3… read more
An individual was charged with Possess Firearm/Invalid FOID,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
An individual was charged with Possess Firearm/Invalid FOID, but final disposition says Stricken Off- Leave Reinstate … read more
Reposted: What sort of defense to be raised against criminal
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
reposted: What sort of defense to be raised against criminal charges of trespass in which health Department's alleged conditions of non compliance took place before inspection of property? Any constit… read more
What is the statute of limitations for filing a case against
P. Simmons, Lawyer
What is the statute of limitations for filing a case against an individual that was arrested for sexual battery against another adult in the state of California?… read more
what could happen if someone,had mistameaners charged against
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
what could happen if someone,had mistameaners charged against them,and did not receive the charges until two weeks after they moved to another state,and did not return for the hearing?… read more
If the town cop says your daughter in law has filed stalking
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
If the town cop says your daughter in law has filed stalking charges agented you will you be served with court papers … read more
I have a harassment charge filed against an individual who
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I have a harassment charge filed against an individual who had called me at an inconvenient hour and continued to call me for about two hours. Three times at least during that incident I had informed … read more