How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michelle Your Own Question
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4136
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Michelle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can a stroke sick inmate get free legal advise on how ...

Resolved Question:

Where can a stroke sick inmate get free legal advise on how the correctional system should treat there medical needs. And what recourse does a inmate have when they have been ignored and neglected. After the judge at the sentencing order that he be sent to a correctional center where his medical needs would be attended and monitor due to his illness.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 years ago.


You can contact

1- your pastor/reverend and ask for intervention to contact the warden and/or the prison ministry

2 - you STATE (not local) Elected Officials who serve you in the General Assembly - you can locate them via your state's General Assembly or Legislature website

3- Click HERE for information on Prison Fellowship locate the local office nearest where this inmate is located

Best to you in this matter,


If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle


Michelle and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you