Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

jamest
jamest
jamest, Private Investigator

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
HI, THE POLICE WERE CALLED TO MY HOUSE AND FOUND ONE ...
TruthFinder
TruthFinder, Educational Consultant
HI, THE POLICE WERE CALLED TO MY HOUSE AND FOUND ONE SMALL MARIJUANA PLANT, ONE SMALL BAGGY WITH METH.RESIDUE NO METH AND ALSO FOUND SOME BULLETS, BUT NO GUN IN MY SONS ROOM WHO IS 171/2 YRS. OLD ANN … read more
My son was arrested for intent to sell marijuana. He is 18
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was arrested for intent to sell marijuana. He is 18 and he had 16 grams of marijuana, some tiny baggies and a scale. He had $25 cash on him. What are the odds of getting this down to a mistamen… read more
Two boxes of marijuana (7 lbs ) were seized prior to leaving
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
two boxes of marijuana (7 lbs ) were seized prior to leaving sfo to go to Flordia. The mailer is a felon due to an incident 2 decades ago. No trouble but a .08 dui since. No gloves used in packing shi… read more
Second opinion] two boxes of marijuana (7 lbs ) were seized
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Second opinion] two boxes of marijuana (7 lbs ) were seized prior to leaving sfo to go to Flordia. The mailer is a felon due to an incident 2 decades ago. No trouble but a .08 dui since. No gloves use… read more
My cousin and I were smoking Marijuana and two off-duty state
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My cousin and I were smoking Marijuana and two off-duty state officers caught us, took our information, and let us go. There was someone from the local sheriff department that called and told me if I … read more
The police were called to my residence. My friend and I were
Bappelman
Bappelman, Founder / Criminal Defense Lawyer
The police were called to my residence. My friend and I were watching a movie. The police found two ounces of marijuana in my friends bag. I did not know that the Marijauna was in his bag. the police … read more
My boyfriend and I were at my home when task force came in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my boyfriend and I were at my home when task force came in long story short they are claiming they found a corner baggie with residue somewhere in the home i then wrote prosecutor and asked if she so … read more
What would the charge be if you were caught with one pipe and
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What would the charge be if you were caught with one pipe and gram of marijuana in a park?… read more
my 18 yr old son was arrested yesterday for carrying
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my 18 yr old son was arrested yesterday for carrying 1/2 oz. marijuana (the pot was in 6 separate baggies) and charged with possession, intent to sell, and contributing to the deliquency of a minor as… read more
My Son was in a car were two ounces of marijuana was
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
My Son was in a car were two ounces of marijuana was found loose in two separate sandwich bags. There is a written confession , from the owner of the car, who also was driving at the time, that the ma… read more
My just turned 18 son(by 3 days)was caught with two ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
My just turned 18 son(by 3 days)was caught with two marijuana joints and a pipe.it was only the second time he smoked.The reason he got caught was that his friend got so sick that my son had to call 9… read more
My girlfriend is 17 and a half years old. If we were to leave
Ely, Counselor at Law
My girlfriend is 17 and a half years old. If we were to leave town for a day or two would I be charged with kidnapping?… read more
If our business asks a patron to leave the premises, and he
LawTalk, Lawyer
If our business asks a patron to leave the premises, and he refuses to leave, what recourse do we have? Is it legal to physically remove him? Will the police respond? We banned this patron for trying … read more
During a search warrant my fingerprints were taken without
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
During a search warrant my fingerprints were taken without my consent I was neither booked taken in or arrested were my rights violated I'm in the state of missouri… read more
Hello All, i had a verbal dispute with my fiance at our home.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Hello All, i had a verbal dispute with my fiance' at our home. Two Cops were called and came to the premises. During that time they each talked to my fiance' and i separately. The one that talked to m… read more
arrested for having a conceal weapon, but the gun were not ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
arrested for having a conceal weapon, but the gun were not mine. my fingerprint were no where on the weapon but it were found in my truck. my question is can I be charge for this charge especially whe… read more
And in 1987 I was arrested for two joints of marijuana. I did
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
And in 1987 I was arrested for two joints of marijuana. I did deferred unification, and was told after six months it be off my record. I am going to have a background check done with this show up on m… read more
how much jail time would a person get for getting two counts
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
how much jail time would a person get for getting two counts of delivery of two grams of marijuana?… read more