Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
i was verbally invited to my boyfriends house in the morning,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i was verbally invited to my boyfriends house in the morning, so i went...the door was unlocked and i could hear his music so i went in.he was having sex with another girl, i puched her in the face an… read more
I was living in the dorms at a college and one day me and my
Sam, Attorney
I was living in the dorms at a college and one day me and my friend walked in a unlocked room and he picked up a xbox 360 and I picked up a laptop and we walked out the room the boy in the room woke u… read more
when making a will, and I intend not to leave one child out,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
when making a will, and I intend not to leave one child out, do I have to leave a monatary amount so the will can't be contested?… read more
MY HUSBAND ROBBED A BANK AND SURRENDERED. HE DIDNT USE A GUN
Sam, Attorney
MY HUSBAND ROBBED A BANK AND SURRENDERED. HE DIDNT USE A GUN AND DIDNT HURT ANYBODY. HE HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG SO HIS RECORD IS CLEAN. DO YOU THINK HE WILL DO JAIL TIME FOR A LONG TIME. THIS WA… read more
I know what has to be done but I cant get anybody to do it.
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I know what has to be done but I can't get anybody to do it. I live in Texas. My mother lived all her life in Monmouth County NJ. I need a monmouth county attorney. I've been more than patient. she th… read more
I was helping my friend move out of her ex boyfriends house,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was helping my friend move out of her ex boyfriends house, we were alone. Her boyfriends brother whom she knew walked in the house uninvited. She told him repeatly to leave the house,he would not. S… read more
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter got a injunction on her ex boyfriend so that he
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi there my daughter got a injunction on her ex boyfriend so that he has to move out of the house in those court papers it states he is not to take anything that is not his and my brother ask him Wedn… read more
I worked at Dairy Queen and one night my friend said he wanted
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I worked at Dairy Queen and one night my friend said he wanted to rob the place. So i agreed to leave the back door unlocked for him. I got all the money together for him and put it all in one pile. I… read more
My boyfriends ex girlfriend whom happens to Ben the mother
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
Hi my boyfriends ex girlfriend whom happens to Ben the mother of their current child who is three along with her boyfriend keep contacting me after I have stated to cease and desist … read more
I found out tat my boyfriend had another girl friend by walking
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I found out tat my boyfriend had another girl friend by walking into the club and seeing them together. He walked over to me hugged me and shortly followed me to the bar. Earlier that day he gave me m… read more
florida my niece was arrested she used a knife on her boyfriend
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
florida my niece was arrested she used a knife on her boyfriend because he wouldn't leave her alone what will be the charge and the best thing to do at this point? it happened last nite she is in jail… read more
My boyfriend of 11 years has struggled with alcoholism. He
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My boyfriend of 11 years has struggled with alcoholism. He drank so much one night- blacked out and attacked me. In my police report I gave an homest statement about the events. I wasnt in fear of my … read more
In April, I was approached one night by my next-door neighbor
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
In April, I was approached one night by my next-door neighbor of two years as I walked from my car to home. He was on his cell phone as he waved hello to me, then interrupted his call to ask if I was … read more
The mother of my boyfriends child continuously calls MY cell
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
The mother of my boyfriend's child continuously calls MY cell phone and is rude and belligerent. When I hang up on her or ignore her non-stop calls, she leaves me nasty voice mail messages. I have ask… read more
I stabbed my mother then walked out her house. She told
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I stabbed my mother then walked out her house. She told police I stabbed her and she didn't know why. So I'm charged with 1st & 2nd degree assault, dangerous weapon-intent to injure, and reckless enda… read more
Is it feasible to sue an ex-boyfriend of my daughter (21y). He
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Is it feasible to sue an ex-boyfriend of my daughter (21y). He sent an email to her, BUT BCC'ing me, the mother, her father, her grandma, her aunts, and who wknos who else, ....exposing himself with f… read more
My GFs ex wont leave her alone. Hes an ex cop and so he
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My GF's ex won't leave her alone. He's an ex cop and so he thinks he has the right to kick her door in and take whatever he pleases. The Orlando Police told her that because he gets mail at her apt. i… read more