Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Paralegal

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My boyfriend is currently incarcerated in Suffolk county correctional
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My boyfriend is currently incarcerated in Suffolk county correctional facility in yaphank on his 4th DUI, there is a 15year gap between the 2nd and 3rd offense, but only a 3 year gap between the 3rd a… read more
I live in Suffolk county was followed into a gas station by
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in Suffolk county was followed into a gas station by police, gave up a very small amount of marijuana and received a ticket, was told I just have to appear and pay in central islip and do not n… read more
I live in Suffolk County and will be applying for a pistol
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in Suffolk County and will be applying for a pistol permit. I have two violations, both about 20 years ago. One for a Dwai, and one for refusal to take breathalyzer test. Also voluntarily went … read more
I am on probation in Suffolk County New York. I had been on
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am on probation in Suffolk County New York. I had been on probation in Nassau County, however, I moved to Suffolk and my probation officer in Nassau said my transfer was complete. I've been here 6 w… read more
I live in NC but I have a warrant in NY Suffolk County VTL
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in NC but I have a warrant in NY Suffolk County VTL 511.3 E Felony Aggravated Unlicensed Operation MV - 1 from June 28, 2009. Bail was forfeited and a warrant was issued on April 29, 2010. How … read more
Just received second questionnaire duty,Suffolk county,n.y.
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch, criminal lawyer
Just received second questionnaire for jury duty,Suffolk county,n.y. What happens next if I don't respond???… read more
where I live Southold Town, Suffolk County, NEW YORK Questions: -
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
where I live Southold Town, Suffolk County, NEW YORK Questions: - Can a newspaper publish an "arrest" of a 17 year old before they are convicted and then archive it publicly online? I was on ACOD for … read more
My Son is in a Louisiana County Jail. He has been charged
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My Son is in a Louisiana County Jail. He has been charged with rape in the Mystikal case. They swabbed his mouth on July 27th when would those results be ready. Does he have to wait till trial to get … read more
renter bounced check and left in middle of the night with damage, and living out deposit.
John, Trial Lawyer
I went to the police and they said because the rent check was over 30 days old ( I live in SUffolk county NY) that they could not prosecute and I would need to go to civil court to handle it. Is this … read more
If i am arrested in suffolk county with possession of over
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
If i am arrested in Suffolk county with possession of over a lb of marijuana (class d felony) and it is my first offense, am i looking at jail time or just probation and fines? I know you can not say … read more
I'm on 1 year probation in suffolk county NY with a state
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I'm on 1 year probation in suffolk county NY with a state mandate to attend a drug rehab program (although I have no addiction). Law enforcement found a piece of Xanax and tiny amount of marijuana dur… read more
I live in Suffolk County NY and in an attempt to get an ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I live in Suffolk County NY and in an attempt to get an order of protection against my soon-to be ex-husband because he threatened me, he got arrested. I only wanted to file a complaint to have docume… read more
I live in Suffolk County, New York. Therefore the answer should
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I live in Suffolk County, New York. Therefore the answer should be directed to this locality, not NY City. About 10 years ago I sold 2 blackpowder firearms to an individual. I used to do Civil War ree… read more
My boyfriend is in a Suffolk county, ny facility due to trying
Nate, Lawyer
My boyfriend is in a Suffolk county, ny facility due to trying to use a fake i.d. & fraudlent travelers cheques. He was told bail is $15,000 or $7500 bond. The judge is saying it is a felony & he may … read more
In new york state, suffolk county, long island can a person
Sam, Attorney
In new york state, suffolk county, long island can a person who is on parole live in the same residence with someone who is on probation?… read more
This is the website for Appellate Court of Suffolk County,
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
This is the website for Appellate Court of Suffolk County, NY: http://www.nycourts.gov/courts/ad2/index.shtml Pick out the forms for me to complete and I will be ablt tomorrow. We are getting snow tom… read more
i have been arrested and harrassed by the state of ny and suffolk
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
i have been arrested and harrassed by the state of ny and suffolk county police department and i have filed complaints for the past 6 or 7 years.i have been to attorneys that have been working with th… read more
I previously requested with Suffolk County Jurors to be excused
LawTalk, Lawyer
I previously requested with Suffolk County Jurors to be excused six months previously because of the one time exception rule and they granted that request. However, I was recenty requested to call in … read more