Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

ADillon
ADillon
ADillon, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
How do we count time in california. Ex. If I have twenty ...
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
How do we count time in california. Ex. If I have twenty days to request a new trial, would that twenty days count weekends or court holidays. Please include satute(s)… read more
(CVC 40902) Per this code I have requested a trial de novo
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
(CVC 40902) Per this code I have requested a trial de novo after my written declaration failed. I have twenty days to make this request (which I did do). How long does the court have to schedule a new… read more
sentenced to Willard Shock 97 day program. How long is the
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
sentenced to Willard Shock 97 day program. How long is the wait for State pickup & Do any of time count toward 97 days time?… read more
if i go to jury trial and found guilty for pcs. how do i appeal
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
if i go to jury trial and found guilty for pcs. how do i appeal and can i request a new judge and or a new public defender? and is there any possible way to go back to have a new chance at the suppres… read more
I have a couple of questions: 1.How much time is he facing
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I have a couple of questions: 1.How much time is he facing if he looses trial with 2 counts of person not to posses firearms, 2 counts of PWI, 2 counts simple possession, 1 count paraphernalia and 1 c… read more
How do I request a jury trial for a malicious prosecution
Nishan Parlakian
Nishan Parlakian, Principal Attorney
How do I request a jury trial for a malicious prosecution claim for monetary damages and when do I ask for the jury trial? Do I ask for a jury trial on the claim form when I file the claim form with t… read more
how about 12.44a are how about doing my time in the county
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
how about 12.44a are how about doing my time in the county if i take it to trial is there more time involed… read more
I was wondering if a person would have to do jail time for
johngibson15219
johngibson15219, Doctoral Degree
I was wondering if a person would have to do jail time for a probation violation. If so how much time would they have to do?… read more
In California how does the state has to bring you to trial
Loren, criminal lawyer
In California how long does the state has to bring you to trial on a misdeminer charge. If you have not waved time can you ask and expect a dismisal if that time line is passed.… read more
my soon to be ex has 2 counts 0f cal penal code 261.5 and n2
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
my soon to be ex has 2 counts 0f cal penal code 261.5 and n2 counts 288 will she do prison time and will she be able to have any custody… read more
If an appeal is granted and remanded to the trial court for
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If an appeal is granted and remanded to the trial court for new trial, how often do those cases actually go back to trial?… read more
When and indictment has been hand by the grand jury. It regards
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
When and indictment has been hand by the grand jury. It regards XXXXX XXXXX frame- How does the request for a speedy trial work- its this method beneficial if the Feds are still investigating. Any tho… read more
I am going to trial on new charges. They have nothing to do
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am going to trial on new charges. They have nothing to do with my past charges which I did my time. I was told it was against my constitutional rights for my past to be brought out in court. Is this… read more
how much jail time would a person get for getting two counts
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
how much jail time would a person get for getting two counts of delivery of two grams of marijuana?… read more
I have questions about extradition. 6 days total do only
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
he has no charges in the stat hes being held, just wondering how long can they hold him… read more
What should I expect For an Outcome in Texas Jury Trial for
Ely, Counselor at Law
What should I expect For an Outcome in Texas Jury Trial for a First time Sex offender being Charged With Two Counts Of Second Degree Felonie Indecency with a child sexual Contact! He was going to take… read more
how much time would an individual receive for two counts of
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
how much time would an individual receive for two counts of bank robbery where there was no gun. and not havin any previous criminal background.… read more
i have been waiting over 365 days to get to trial i requested
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
i have been waiting over 365 days to get to trial i requested a jury. this morning i am scheduled for my 4th that is fourth pre-trial the first one they havent given me my discovery. second one the ju… read more