How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michelle Your Own Question
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4136
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Michelle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if u where in a car accident and cant remember anything ...

Resolved Question:

if u where in a car accident and cant remember anything about it and say in your blood that night found cocaine @ so ma and you don''t use either or but they don''t find in your blood the medication you have been taking legal plus kidney failure and one blood type says you have this cocaine and so ma in system but the other blood work says my system was in fact clean with prof offices that has ran or put wrong name @ or wrong Seconal# XXXXX can happen in court to me for a misdemeanour?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 years ago.


When there are discrepancies in drug test like that - it is good for a defense. So make sure you have the information on those tests - and you would want a local attorney who is going to subpoena the company that did the test showing negative results to dispute the test results from the police. It is possible a good attorney can work to getting that test thrown out as evidence. It is possible, if you don't recall anything, that the procedure for acquiring the test violated your rights in some way. So, I suggest, you consider a consult with a local attorney. You can contact the FLA Bar Assocation for a referral - HERE

For a misdemeanor of this nature the penalty is a $250 to $500 fine with a suspended license for a first offense.

Best to you in this matter,


If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Michelle and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you