Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Policeperson

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
IM BEING CHARGED WITH ASSUALT OR AGGRAVATED ASSUALT. I DO ADMIT
hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, Attorney
IM BEING CHARGED WITH ASSUALT OR AGGRAVATED ASSUALT. I DO ADMIT TO A CAT WITH A GIRL BUT I NEVER HURT HER. THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE AT THE FIGHT AND PEOPLE WERE ON TOP OF PEOPLE. ANYONE THERE COULD H… read more
how long does it take for a pharmacy to press charges for a
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
how long does it take for a pharmacy to press charges for a fradulant prescription, even if the doctor says he is doing nothing?… read more
What could be the conclusion of an Aggravated Assualt investigation
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
What could be the conclusion of an Aggravated Assualt investigation if the victim does not press charges and if theres no solid evidence to prove the case?… read more
i just pressed charges on a guy that assualted ...
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
i just pressed charges on a guy that assualted me...now im thinken that i provked him and what to drop the charges how do i go about doing this… read more
Statute for how a warrent can be used if charges were
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
statute for how long a warrent can be used if charges were pressed, and you were charged with 9 felonys and the time run out on the DA for a year after i wave my rights i did not stand trail. And then… read more
If you were charged with a assualt and battery in 2002 but
Sam, Attorney
If you were charged with a assualt and battery in 2002 but it was dismissed, does that mean you were convicted?… read more
I was charged with 4th degree assualt. I was told that the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged with 4th degree assualt. I was told that the person is not pressing charges but the state is. What happens when i go to court? does the person's need to show up? what will happen to me?… read more
after being arrested how many days , does the courts have to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
after being arrested how many days , does the courts have to get you before a judge for your first time, arraigment… read more
Hello, I have another question... I pressed charges for assualt
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello, I have another question... I pressed charges for assualt on my ex roommate. I just recieved a notice to appear for the commenwealth as a witness. Now i am very nervous. I am on a fentynal patch… read more
how many days does missouri have to extradite you from oklahoma
Sam, Attorney
how many days does missouri have to extradite you from oklahoma if you have signed an extradition waiver… read more
how many days does a game warden in New Mexico have to file
Ely, Counselor at Law
how many days does a game warden in New Mexico have to file a complaint and press charges form the date of the stated violation… read more
Can someone get in trouble if they send sexual text
NPM ESQ
NPM ESQ, Doctoral Degree
Can someone get in trouble if they send sexual text messages to a minor? No charges were pressed but a Pastor did get involved stating that he has to tell the authorities. What can happen and what are… read more
If charges were declined to be pressed for assault 5 months
MyraB
MyraB, Attorney at Law
If charges were declined to be pressed for assault 5 months ago, can they be brought up again arbitrarily because someone said something to someone the person didn't like?… read more
Can a minor press charges alleging an adult purchased alcohol
Sam, Attorney
Can a minor press charges alleging an adult purchased alcohol for them without proof and/or incident?… read more
what is the statute of limitations to report and press charges
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
what is the statute of limitations to report and press charges for sexual abuse of a minor… read more
if i was involved in a domestic dispute where no charges were
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
if i was involved in a domestic dispute where no charges were pressed does an officer have any right to administer an alcohol test. I was on my own property and no motor vehicle was involved… read more
I am lookingto press charges on a minor who shot my son in
AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Attorney/Owner
I am lookingto press charges on a minor who shot my son in the head with a bb gun. How do I do this?… read more
My 34 year old son has been charged with assualt on me. I do
Sam, Attorney
My 34 year old son has been charged with assualt on me. I do not want to press charges but the Common Wealth is charging him with a felony assualt. He does has have a history with the law, has done hi… read more