Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

jamest
jamest
jamest, Private Investigator

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I need some help and dont really know how to go about this.
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
I need some help and dont really know how to go about this. However i know that there has been times when a prisoner gets smart and knows the system and gets the right stuff done. My son has been arre… read more
I am on parole in Georgia and am looking to go to a
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am on parole in Georgia and am looking to go to a methadone treatment center. Can my parole officer violate me for doing so???… read more
I need help & dont know where to start. I have a $569.50 ticket
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I need help & dont know where to start. I have a $569.50 ticket from Jersey Village for a)driving on a residential street at the wrong time of day & b)missing a court date that I had forgotten about. … read more
My boyfriend is currently in prison for trafficing in Georgia,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My boyfriend is currently in prison for trafficing in Georgia, he wants to parole out in Oklahoma where i am but i dont know how to go about doin that, Can he parole out in oklahoma?… read more
I dont know if you can help me or not but my fiance was just
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I dont know if you can help me or not but my fiance was just sentenced to prison for 45 months for a burglary charge. They told us if he plead guilty he would do a disposition an would only sit 120 da… read more
I'm wondering on how to go about my parol board hearing. I
Sam, Attorney
Hi I'm wondering on how to go about my parol board hearing . I was violated for Alcohol consumption, and DWI..what do you think the alternatives are beside prison… read more
We are thinking about suing the people that falsely accused
Loren, criminal lawyer
we are thinking about suing the people that falsely accused my brother of assault but we dont know where to start … read more
what is the law about how to go about getting meds if your
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
what is the law about how to go about getting meds if your a patient and dont grow there own. and does not know anybody that does. haw do that get there meds per the law… read more
looking for a public defender on maui to help me with my ticket
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
looking for a public defender on maui to help me with my ticket that i missed my court date and now dont know what to do… read more
I dont know where to ask this exactly but I website has an
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I don't know where to ask this exactly but I website has an arrest record of my posted and they want to charge me $99.00 to remove it. I was arrested but the charges were dropped. I wasn't even proces… read more
I would like to know if a lawyer could help me get my parole
Van
Van, Retired Criminal Court Judge
I would like to know if a lawyer could help me get my parole transferred...i was forced to parole out to my brother that i havent seen in 30 years and im trying to parole back to the state i lived in before i went in ...the po is telling me i have to wait 6 months and he says i have a 25% chance of it happening then ...ive spoke with the state im paroled in and they have no problem and the state im wanting to parole to says i qualify to transfer to them all i need to do is get the po to send the paper work to do it .....and he keeps telling i have to wait ....i just wanna go home … read more
I dont want anyone in my family to know about this. If I hire
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I don't want anyone in my family to know about this. If I hire the criminal attorney will he be able to keep me from being arrested? Does that have to happen? What could the attorney do once I hire hi… read more
I dont know if you can help me with this question, but I am
Estate Lawyer
Estate Lawyer, Attorney
I don't know if you can help me with this question, but I am so concerned about a friend of mines new boyfriend. We found out his former wife tried to get a restraining order against him for an allege… read more
This is a detailed case. I dont know where to quite start.
CrimLaw-US-Tx-Ca
CrimLaw-US-Tx-Ca, Criminal Defense Lawyer
This is a detailed case. I dont know where to quite start. I have lived in a section 8 cottage I my mother and daughter now 19 years old for the past 2 1/2 years. Shortly after i moved in and signed t… read more
how would i go about disputing a drug test analysis that i
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
how would i go about disputing a drug test analysis that i know is wrong either by employee or medications appearing as the test result.this is being disputed with probation court processes?… read more
where can we get help my Husband got parole to be out on march
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
where can we get help my Husband got parole to be out on march 3rd and the two places so far that he was going to they denied as he is on methedone for a back injury one was a rooming house and now to… read more
i hope im not gettig charged more than 18.00 for my question.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i hope im not gettig charged more than 18.00 for my question. you helped me alot but i still dont know where to go from here?… read more
I have a friend who is in a minumum and is going up for parole
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
I have a friend who is in a minumum and is going up for parole this month. He was granted parole about 9 years ago but violated it within 3 days of his release. Ever since then he's been in and out of… read more