How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jamest Your Own Question
jamest, Private Investigator
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 372
Experience:  Investigator of criminal law cases, especially Florida law. Work with retailers, others, consultant
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
jamest is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am searching for an expert on evidence. A group of ...

Customer Question

I am searching for an expert on evidence. A group of cyberstalkers are posting false accusations about me based upon false evidence, and I need and expert to review their claims and mine and determine who is lying and who is not.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  jamest replied 9 years ago.
what types of claims are being made and who are they being made to?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
The claims from the smear gang are nothing more than contrived fraud, forgeries and false accusations directed against me by a gang of smear merchants. The problem is that when one gang member creates a forgery as to what they claim I have said in the past, or when they falsely state what my military records reflect, five other gang members swear to that fraud or forgery.

I need someone that is completely independent with good legal investigative credentials to review what they are saying, my evidence their claims are false, and provide a written expert opinion in respect to which side is right or wrong based upon the information provided.

Example: They fraudulently claimed I was never in Vietnam. My DD 214 says otherwise. They fraudulently claimed I have been indicted for child porno, and I am a murderer, rapist, war criminal, and that Homeland Security has seized all of my computers due to my terrorist activities.. . and much much more. They have also lied about my rank in the US Military, fraudulently claimed that I have a bad discharge, that a Federal Judge admonished me personally, and a host of other outright fraud, lies and false accusations that I can easily prove false.

However, I do not wish to provide my personal information on USENET to do so. Someone independent that I trust to hold my personal information confidential can easily review the facts and my evidence and come to an honest and comprehensive conclusion, item by item.

This gang has been stalking me with defamation for almost two years, and the expense of dragging them into court is formidable. I have been told that when any independent expert gets involved gangs such as this one runs for cover as they know they are lying and now their lies will be exposed for what they are.

This is not a "flame war" it is a deliberate attempt to destroy my reputation.
Expert:  jamest replied 9 years ago.
We really do not get that involved to where we find and refute these allegations. We answer questions and give advice based on experience and knowledge. We can not even take your personal information as it is against the terms of the website, so we can not be personally involved in an investigation. What I would recommend is that you contact a local private investigator, who can investigate these matters for you. Based upon those findings you can speak with a civil attorney about a defamation suit, or injunctive relief. Injunctive relief would be the court ordering the individuals to stop what they are doing. You may also be able to recover damages, but you will need a factual basis for these claims and that is something a private investigator could do for you, try to find one who specializes in computer investigations.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Of course I know all that. The problem is the expense necessary to bring a gang of cyberstalkers into court. I was looking for an expert on line that could answer specific legal questions. I suspect I need to keep looking.