Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

jamest
jamest
jamest, Private Investigator

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
i am afraid i am about to be accused of false child molestation.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i am afraid i am about to be accused of false child molestation. can i take a polygraph to clear my name if this happens?… read more
Can I turn someone into the FBI for falsely accusing me of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can I turn someone into the FBI for falsely accusing me of making connections with terrorist groups?… read more
I just want to know if being false accused by presenting
Layne Pecoff
Layne Pecoff, criminal lawyer
Hi, I just want to know if being false accused by presenting with other people false information as evidence to make people believe that I am guity can be if I file charges? Charges that ruined reputa… read more
how do I go about a post conviction verdict ,when the evidence
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
how do I go about a post conviction verdict ,when the evidence that was presented to the solicitor ,was doing the conviction as a personal favor for a fellow lawyer,… read more
Prosecutor presented false evidence. I was convicted and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was convicted and found out about false information presented later … read more
I was falsely accused of a crime by someone but I submitted
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I was falsely accused of a crime by someone but I submitted evidence proving my innocence. It has been over a year since I was investigated. The cop emailed me recently saying that he will submit the … read more
I have evidence that one of my exs girlfriend posted false
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I have evidence that one of my ex's girlfriend posted false information of me on a website. I have written up a Cease and Desist Letter and am wondering if this is the best way to deal with it. Also I… read more
I was accused of agg menacing. theyre false charges. no evidence
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I was accused of agg menacing. they're false charges. no evidence of anything, no witnesses or anything. isn't there any laws against false charges? and is iut feasible to try to get them for emotiona… read more
Two officers broke into my home based upon a search and seizure
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Two officers broke into my home based upon a search and seizure warrant issued by local judge. On charges, I was in no way being accused--only that someone(s) said that they had seen stolen merchandis… read more
My mother made false accusations about me and they arrested
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
my mother made false accusations about me and they arrested me which is all not true which they said it would be dismissed but she did this to obtain money from my husband and me . she called my work … read more
I was served a search warrant by the USSS based on a false
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was served a search warrant by the USSS based on a false complaint filed by an American Express security official. In the Affidavit for a Search Warrant, the AMEX official concluded that I was respn… read more
I have a question about false accusation cases. Can I be charged with making false accusat
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have a question about false accusation cases. Can I be charged with making false accusations of bribery over a facebook post? no one's name was mentioned and there was no legal action taken. We live… read more
I am being falsely accused of abusing alcohol at work and am
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I am being falsely accused of abusing alcohol at work and am wondering if I along with 4 other employees who also drank with me are just as wrong if I am? And if at a Xmas party alcohol is served and … read more
My step daughter accused me of abuse and its not true. All i
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My step daughter accused me of sexual abuse and its not true. All i read about false allegations against fathers is that there is no way out. What do i do … read more
if i am being spyed and cyberstalked by a group of people i ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
if i am being spyed and cyberstalked by a group of people i know,but cant prove it.they contact every person i meet and offer to help save them from me and make me look bad.… read more
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I was arrested in Aug my son dad falsely accused me ofvchild
Sam, Attorney
I was arrested in Aug my son dad falsely accused me ofvchild kidnapping he went to court for custody w out serving me kor providing me a copy of order that event led up to arrest and addtlbcharges ass… read more
I know Ive been falsely accused by the DA and court set me
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I know Ive been falsely accused by the DA and court set me up really good at trial as I was charged with a misdeameanor vehicluar manslaughter without gross negligence (traffic accident) I know I had … read more