Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

our ministers wife had been suspicious of him

Customer Question
our minister''s wife had been...
our minister''s wife had been suspicious of him cheating on her. when he was out, the wife forced open his private vault that was forbidden to her. she found porn, child porn dvd, women''s underwear, and my daughter''s (11 yr old now) swimsuit in the vault. the police were called and everything was confiscated. they also took all his pc''s and laptops. it was revealed that the clothing items had been ejaculated on. what charges can i press, or how can i help the police and stay abreast of the case?
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/3/2008
Criminal Lawyer: 4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation replied 10 years ago
4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Best thing to do is stay out of the investigation and let them do the primary. I would suggest to let the DA know that the swimsuit was your daugthers. They may take a DNA swab from her. But I suggest to back off and let them do their investigation. They will come to you if needed. reply if needed.