How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TruthFinder Your Own Question
TruthFinder, Consultant
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 2293
Experience:  Personal and professional research consultant for over 7 years & always updating my knowledge.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
TruthFinder is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I stay at the Salvation Army in Corpus Christi. They ...

Customer Question

I stay at the Salvation Army in Corpus Christi. They don't want anyone to watch my kids while I am at work. They gave me a choice to quit my job or to leave. Is there anything I could do. I have contact the National Legal and Policy Center in Virgina.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TruthFinder replied 9 years ago.
If you can not afford daycare you should be eligible for state funded childcare through your local services; go HERE.