Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Policeperson

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Hi, I was just charged of a felony on two counts. One class
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi, I was just charged of a felony on two counts. One class 3 and one class 4 for theft(possession of someone credit card) and fraud of another's credit card. My amount taken was over $150 but less th… read more
For legal-guru: Does anyone happen to know whether there is
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
For legal-guru: Does anyone happen to know whether there is a word count for this week's paper?… read more
I need help with a (NNN) NNN-NNNNword paper on what justice means
JPEsq, Attorney
I need help with a (NNN) NNN-NNNNword paper on what justice means to me and as a criminal justice professional how can I ensure that my definition of justice served is met.… read more
This is a scenario for a class and i have to write a 3 page
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
This is a scenario for a class and i have to write a 3 page paper on it. Officer Smith is on routine patrol in the small town of Hickory Falls. While on patrol, Officer Smith observes a vehicle, a bro… read more
I have been reading a book on Criminology, and it says that
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I have been reading a book on Criminology, and it says that 7 requirements must be met in order for a crime to be considered committed. One of these requirements is the causative requirement. And I wa… read more
I just paid $700 in tickets, have taken a 12 hour ADI ...
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
I just paid $700 in tickets, have taken a 12 hour ADI class, paid $35 reinstatement fee, and another $15 reinstatement fee to Bureau of Financial Responsibilities office. After doing all this, I have … read more
My son is writing a paper for a sociology class in college
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is writing a paper for a sociology class in college and needs to get more information about the following subject: Should previously convicted sex offenders be required to register with local l… read more
I have been reading a book on Criminology, and I read that
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I have been reading a book on Criminology, and I read that there are 7 requirements that must be met in order for a crime to be committed, and one of these requirements is the concurrance requirement.… read more
A Criminology book that I have been reading says that 7 requirements
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
A Criminology book that I have been reading says that 7 requirements must be met in order for a crime to be committed, and one of those requirements is the causative requirement. When I read this, it … read more
I was charged with 4 counts of writing bad check, i just went
Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
I was charged with 4 counts of writing bad check, i just went to the preliminary exam, i was offered to be put in a diversion program (i accepted) and the case was bond over, what will happen at the n… read more
What does the age of consent law mean exactly? I'm having a
Ely, Counselor at Law
What does the age of consent law mean exactly? I'm having a hard time understanding it word for word.. I am 26. My girlfriend is 16.. We DO NOT have a sexual relationship.… read more
I am about to be sentenced for a Class 4 Felony Count II.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am about to be sentenced for a Class 4 Felony Count II. Unauthorized Videotaping and Recording in our home bathroom. I am guilty. They are wanting to give me 180 days in jail with work release and 2… read more
I was convicted of one count of a class 1 felony bank fraud
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was convicted of one count of a class 1 felony bank fraud over 20 years ago in a Federal Court. I made full restitution and served my 3 year probation without any problems. I was arrested 9 1/2 year… read more
I have questions regarding aiding and abetting a fugitive.
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I have questions regarding aiding and abetting a fugitive. My daughter was charged with 3 counts of a class H felony assault in North Carolina. She had a court hearing this week. Rather than attend she (with aid from her spouse) left the state and is now in Minnesota. (I am in California.) A warrant for her arrest has been issued. … read more
I don't understand these law words. Can you please,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi there, I don't understand these law words. Can you please, translate and explain this to me with words we use in everyday life? This expert sent this to me yesterday: "Once a general appearance is … read more
I am trying to write a paper for my criminal law class and
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I am trying to write a paper for my criminal law class and I am looking for real-life court cases in civil lawsuits that has to do with sexual assault. If you could point me to a web site or know of a… read more
I got court papers for 2 counts of theft. But one count I
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I got court papers for 2 counts of theft. But one count I have proof the vehicle is mine and the other I bought but never got a bill of sale even after asking. And first is pending and the other is I … read more
I AM WRITING SO MUICH,, AND THE WORD IS GETTING OUT, A WHITE
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I AM WRITING SO MUICH,, AND THE WORD IS GETTING OUT, A WHITE SUV WAS JUST PARKED IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE WATCHING ME AS I SPOKE TO THE COUNTY PROSECUTORS OFFICE, ASKING WHY THEY DIDNT CALL ME WHEN THEY S… read more