Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

4ren6
4ren6
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Do you think they will be releasing prisoners under the habitual
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Do you think they will be releasing prisoners under the habitual offender law as talked about?… read more
i am typing this email on my fiances behalf as he is in the
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
i am typing this email on my fiance's behalf as he is in the georgia prison system. if you want to know more detail please email me. My fiance encourages me to give you any information needed about hi… read more
if i get convicted of fraud do you think i will go to prison
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
if i get convicted of fraud do you think i will go to prison or will they work out a deal? I have a couple misdemeanors yrs ago have been in business 30 yrs married 26yrs. Finally, if convicyed will t… read more
1.Our criminal justice system has different types of detention
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
1.Our criminal justice system has different types of detention facilities. Please discuss what you think are the differences between a prison and a jail?… read more
IF YOU WAS SENTENCED TO 3 YRS WHICH IS OR WAS A PRISON TERM
Nate, Lawyer
IF YOU WAS SENTENCED TO 3 YRS WHICH IS OR WAS A PRISON TERM BUT BECAUSE OF THE NEW RE-ALIGNMENT LAW IT IS NOW A COUNTY TERM AND THE WAY THE JUDGE EXPLAIN IT WAS 2 YRS TO BE SERVE IN THE COUINTY AND 1 … read more
Prisoners are afforded certain rights protected by federal
JD, Doctoral Degree
Prisoners are afforded certain rights protected by federal and state laws. What rights do you think prisoners should retain while incarcerated?… read more
if you are out on parole and stole a cops car. how ...
Nate, Lawyer
if you are out on parole and stole a cops car. how long do you think you will get in prison.… read more
Can you get married in the wisconsin prison system? How much
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can you get married in the wisconsin prison system? How much time do you have to wait or don't you have to wait at all? How much does it cost?… read more
Chapter 558.011.4 (1) (c)RSMo states that the conditional
Sam, Attorney
Chapter 558.011.4 (1) (c)RSMo states that the conditional release term of any prison term imposed under section 557.036, RSMo shall be 5 years for terms more than 15 years, including life imprisonment… read more
How do you block a number on an old land line? I think it's
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
How do you block a number on an old land line? I think it's something like *# (star number) Can't remember the number. I have a foreign number that calls me in the middle of the night with a "{robocal… read more
when you are online talking to people. you are thinking they
DPerezLaw
DPerezLaw, Attorney
when you are online talking to people. you are thinking they are adults. we exchanges phone numbers. all we do is text back and forth. then they start talking dirty. then i found out their true age. w… read more
What do you think of the Suffolk Strangler? Do you think was
Sam, Attorney
What do you think of the Suffolk Strangler? Do you think was one person or multiple people? Do you think it's a copycat of Jack the Ripper? XXXXX XXXXX a 48 year old forklift driver has been arrested … read more
My son is in prison and facing validation charges within the
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My son is in prison and facing validation charges within the system. Is there a way to prevent this or some kind of defense? It has been clear to me that there is quite a bit of fabrication of evidenc… read more
For RobertJDFL Which two federal cases do you think had
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
For RobertJDFL Which two federal cases do you think had the largest effect on the juvenile justice system? Please explain your viewpoints. One reference or source needed as well.… read more
i was arrested for grand theft in the third degree. its my
Katherine K
Katherine K, Doctoral Degree
i was arrested for grand theft in the third degree. its my first offense do you think that i will go to prison for this. I'm also pregnant and i have two kids and they will be offering me a plea barga… read more
what do you do if someone is sentenced to prison, but they
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what do you do if someone is sentenced to prison, but they are manic depressive and need mental help and they are adult age?… read more
what happens when a 20 year old gets out of prison in Missouri.
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
what happens when a 20 year old gets out of prison in Missouri. Are there half-way houses or some type of program to help him get a job and transportation there. What if he wants to go to college?… read more
Do you get time off for good behavior in prison if you were
Nate, Lawyer
Do you get time off for good behavior in prison if you were sentenced under Vermont law? If you were voluntarily moved from a Vermont prison to a Massachusetts prison to serve your term, does Vermont … read more