Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CALawyer
CALawyer
CALawyer, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
im in the state of virginia an i lied and wrote a false statement
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
im in the state of virginia an i lied and wrote a false statement to the police but now i want to tell the truth will i get in trouble for that… read more
Hello, My best friends brother is in prision. He paid 16,000
Paul
Paul, Juris Doctorate
Hello, My best friend's brother is in prision. He paid 16,000 for this attorney to file a writ and help him get out of prision. It has been 2yrs. He has been in prision for 8 yrs now. This attorney ke… read more
I lied to mycar insurance adjuster about a claim. Can I tell
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I lied to mycar insurance adjuster about a claim. Can I tell him the truth now? No money has been paid yet. … read more
My brother had a relationship with a lady. They broke ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
My brother had a relationship with a lady. They broke up, now she calls every job he gets and tells lies on him and his work load is decreased so he can''t make enough money, so he has to go and look … read more
My son is getting a divorce. The is telling lies and making
JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is getting a divorce. The is telling lies and making false accusations in her affadivit. What can be done? She is also reporting false info to his employer.… read more
My husband put a protection order on my sister for threatening
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My husband put a protection order on my sister for threatening him. She(now guardian of my mom) is retaliating by not letting me or my husband see my mom, who is dying in the nursing home. She tried t… read more
I took out credit cards in my sisters name. Now I want to
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I took out credit cards in my sister's name. Now I want to get them out of her name and into mind. She was unaware that I did this. I have destroyed her credit, even tho I have been making the payment… read more
I want to know if I can get my grandson out of a lockup place
JPEsq, Attorney
I want to know if I can get my grandson out of a lockup place ? They want to put him in placement and I ask for him to come home.… read more
this is tammy again i wanted to know what my husband and i
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
this is tammy again i wanted to know what my husband and i should or can do to finally get him home, our marrige is being ripped apart because of parole and this is not good for our children, not bein… read more
what should i do now? the juvenille who ingested the marijuana
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
what should i do now? the juvenille who ingested the marijuana was visiting, became really sleepy, and the mom and dad came and took her home, then to hospital..........the parents are recreational us… read more
my sister is in harris county jail and they have a hold on
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
my sister is in harris county jail and they have a hold on her in bryan what could we do to get her out before she gets transferred to bryan?… read more
Well my sister who is a drug addict lied and scammed this
Loren, criminal lawyer
Well my sister who is a drug addict lied and scammed this guy out of 5700 dollars. Well I didn't want her to get into trouble so I offered to pay the guy. I paid him 2000 dollars. Well in the time tab… read more
My now ex-husband lied and made up a story that said I ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
My now ex-husband lied and made up a story that said I pulled a gun on him & said I was going to kill him to get him to sign divorce papers. He says he has a witness, their statements are both full of… read more
Hello, What should I do if someone put spyware on my cellphone
Sam, Attorney
Hello, What should I do if someone put spyware on my cellphone and the police used this to eavesdropped on a conversation and then arrested my son and more than likely fabricated evidence or planted e… read more
I am on felony probation and Drug Treatment court. My mom
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
I am on felony probation and Drug Treatment court. My mom and Dad have been telling my officer lies about what I have been doing. Such as breaking curfew what do I do… read more
My sister had been telling everyone she can lies about me
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My sister had been telling everyone she can lies about me that are seriously hurting my reputation not only within my own family, but as people will talk these false accusations are now becoming well … read more
I had a friend get arrested for having my on her and she
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
i had a friend get arrested for having my weed on her and she lied and told the police it was hers. she was bonded out that morning and she had court yesterday and still told the judge it was hers which i didn't tell her to do any of this, now her parents are trying to get lawyers involved to put it back on me how do i go about this … read more
A friend of my is in a federal prision he is very ill ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
A friend of my is in a federal prision he is very ill and they refuse to give him medical treatment what can he do about this.… read more