How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CALawyer Your Own Question
CALawyer, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1655
Experience:  Attorney at Law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CALawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my sister lied and put are dad in prision. now she ...

Resolved Question:

my sister lied and put are dad in prision. now she wants to tell the truth and get him out. what should she do?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CALawyer replied 9 years ago.
She should contact a criminal attorney in your area to handle this for her.

I can't stress how important it is for her to hire an attorney to handle this is as she could face potential criminal charges herself for making a false report, perjury, and abuse of process.

If this information was helpful, please click ACCEPT to give me credit for answering.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
She was only 15 yr old (she 19 now) when she say he attempted to sexual touch her, she has been in and out of mental places since then.
Expert:  CALawyer replied 9 years ago.
I would still recommend speaking to a criminal law attorney before she takes any action.
CALawyer and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions