Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a TRO hearing on tuesday in hawaii. My ex-girlfriend
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I have a TRO hearing on tuesday in hawaii. My ex-girlfriend is accusing me of sexual abuse of her teenage daughter. Her daughter says that she woke up one morning to find that her shirt was off, but t… read more
my wife and 3 children recently moved back to our home state.
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
my wife and 3 children recently moved back to our home state. we were all living with her mother in a 4 room house after 6 months me and my 14 yr old moved in with my mother simply for convenience of … read more
My ex wife stated 3 years ago that she had evidence of me
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my ex wife stated 3 years ago that she had evidence of me assaulting her. The incident occurred when we were discussing her cheating while I was deployed and child custody. Basically she took pictures… read more
My daughter loaned her vehicle to her boy freind. He is a suspect
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My daughter loaned her vehicle to her boy freind. He is a suspect for the murder of his brother and fled. The police confiscated my daughters vehicle as evidence. What rights does my daughter have?… read more
my ex wife alleges i took money from a credit line after our
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law, Managing Partner
my ex wife alleges i took money from a credit line after our divorce that was hers. this event supposedly occured 8 years ago in az. does she have any recourse?… read more
my son was accused by his ex girlriends daughter of touching
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my son was accused by his ex girlriends daughter of touching her inappropriately. This never occured, this is not the first time she has accused someone of this. There was no physical evidence just th… read more
My daughters ex, gave her back a guitar that she had originally
LawTalk, Lawyer
My daughters ex, gave her back a guitar that she had originally bought for him. When he moved out of our house, she tried to give it back to hi again, he refused, telling her to keep it. Today we met … read more
My daughter let a drug user move into her house after weeks
Sam, Attorney
My daughter let a drug user move into her house after weeks before he punched out her front tooth and poured battery acid on her car. She has two minor children living with her. I,m afraid for them. T… read more
, My daughter moved out of her apartment after filing
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
My daughter moved out of her apartment after filing an assault charge on one of her 2 roommates. She has tried to sublease her room, but the roommates have been sabotaging this by putting dog poop and trash in her room. She put a deadbolt lock on the door and they removed it and allowed someone to live in the room. I have not paid rent since she moved out so I owe Nov. Dec. ***** *****. and Feb. rent. Now the landlord wants to have collections involved. … read more
My daughter had a misdemeanor charge and went to jail for 3 ...
Legal Professional
Legal Professional, Doctoral Degree
My daughter had a misdemeanor charge and went to jail for 3 months, 3 years ago. It was a fight with teenager at home, and although she was put on probation, she did not follow the probation rules and… read more
Dear lawyer, My friends wife confided in me that my she suspected
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Dear lawyer, My friend's wife confided in me that my she suspected my ex-wife (who happens to be her best friend) has been sleeping with her husband. This she suspected has been going on for a long ti… read more
My daughter just pulled her credit report because she
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My daughter just pulled her credit report because she suspected her wife was not being honest about finances. She found a personal loan on the report for $30,000. When she confronted her wife, she adm… read more
I have an order of protection against my ex wife. We attempted
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have an order of protection against my ex wife. We attempted to reconcile but again she caused physical harm by striking me in the face. If I call the police to have her removed from the house will … read more
In California, if a suspects wife tells her lawyer that her
JPEsq, Attorney
In California, if a suspects wife tells her lawyer that her husband confessed to an unsolved murder on his deathbed, her husband is dead, the wife is now dead, and the lawyer is also dead, can the law… read more
I would like to know what I should do if I suspect that my
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I would like to know what I should do if I suspect that my daughters boyfriend, father of her 3 children, is doing an illegal activity? We need to know how to go about getting the police to investigat… read more
Hello, My daughter was assaulted by her husband a few days
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hello, My daughter was assaulted by her husband a few days ago. This is the second occurence. My daughter is seven months pregnant and is on complete bed rest because of her shortning cervix. Her husb… read more
My daughter was detained for suspected shoplifting at a local
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My daughter was detained for suspected shoplifting at a local Safeway store. They released her to her dad. No arrest was made. Several weeks later I receive a civil suit for $350.00. I gave it to her … read more
my girlfriends daughter (age 17) was the driver involved in
Sam, Attorney
my girlfriend's daughter (age 17) was the driver involved in a car accident-there were 3 other teenagers with one resulting in major injuries- her urine tests showed THC and serum ethanol was also fou… read more