Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What is the proper way to write a letter for bail reduction.
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
What is the proper way to write a letter for bail reduction. I have a friend who was charged with a felony and given $15000.00 bail because he was charge with assault and the other person was suppose … read more
What is the proper form to file against the District Attorney
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
What is the proper form to file against the District Attorney for not fully disclosing evidence during the discovery? DA will not be cooperative and give me all the information I am asking for during … read more
I need help writing a character letter to the Asst. DA on
LawTalk, Lawyer
I need help writing a character letter to the Asst. DA on the behave of my son. I have written the letter but need someone with a legal background to revise it. Can you help?… read more
Im needing to know how to write a proper letter to a judge
Legal Eagle, Attorney
im needing to know how to write a proper letter to a judge to help my husband petition the court for a lower sentencing, … read more
I got letter form prosecuting form county said there is a
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I got letter form prosecuting form butler county said there is a warrent for me on checks I post to written in 2008 and the warrent on may 2010 but I could not find a warrent on me … read more
Dear Lawyer, I would write a letter to a judge for a case
Sam, Attorney
Dear Lawyer, I would write a letter to a judge for a case of my employee. His case is old, and now he is a quality manager for my company. The jury found him guilty for gun and drugs and I know that f… read more
MY husband lawyer asked me to write a letter to the judge on
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
MY husband lawyer asked me to write a letter to the judge on his behalf. I'm just not sure how to start it! In 2011 homeland security executed a federal search for all electronics,computer,laptops,cel… read more
Just received a collection letter for a credit card debt
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
just received a collection letter for a credit card debt from 2004, what's the proper procedure in answering the letter and disputing the validity of the claim? … read more
When writing a paper for Criminal Law what is the proper way
P. Simmons, Lawyer
When writing a paper for Criminal Law what is the proper way to cite an article , subsection and paragraph? by example if I wanted to reference Article 15 , subsection 15.05 paragraph 3 how would I wr… read more
What guidelines do I need to follow when writing a letter of
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What guidelines do I need to follow when writing a letter of recommendation to a probation officer on someones behalf? He is going to appear in court in the next few days to decide whether or not to r… read more
what are the instructions on writing or sending someone letters
CrimLaw
CrimLaw, Juris Doctor (JD)
what are the instructions on writing or sending someone letters in Jefferson county jail, TX… read more
Looking to write letter to judge for boyfriend to help him
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
looking to write letter to judge for boyfriend to help him on domestic charge looking for sample of what to write … read more
What are the proper steps to execute a lawful-based criminal
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
What are the proper steps to execute a lawful-based criminal lawsuit? Is a "Letter of Determination" a required step before a "Letter of Default" and then the actual Lawsuit? Statute and Regulation (F… read more
What is it that she can do at this point? Does she write a
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
What is it that she can do at this point? Does she write a letter? Does the company that she works for send a letter as well. I know the attorney this far hasn't been able to file a motion to dismiss … read more
What kind of form or letter should I send requesting the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What kind of form or letter should I send requesting the preliminary hearing be rescheduled due to the fact that I live in Wa state and the infraction issued at South Dakota?… read more
I need to write a letter to the judge before they sentence
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I need to write a letter to the judge before they sentence my friend. I have no idea how to start the letter or what to say. My friend is 19 about to be 20 in Jan,he is facing 80 years. I would like s… read more
I would like if someone can help me write a letter to the
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I would like if someone can help me write a letter to the judge for leniency … read more
I have a sentence hearing next week and I need to write up a
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
Hi, I have a sentence hearing next week and I need to write up a letter to the judge and give it to my lawyer by tomorrow. I've been going at it for a week now and cannot get anything down. This is ca… read more