Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Policeperson

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been arrested for the second time with Petit Larceny.
Sam, Attorney
I have been arrested for the second time with Petit Larceny. The first time was a year and a half ago at Target for stealing maybe 70 dollars worth of items. I was arrested for stealing around 30-40 (… read more
Second opinion] I am charged with petit larceny in New York
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
second opinion] I am charged with petit larceny in New York for under $50 of merchandise. It is my first offense. I can't afford a lawyer and am not sure if I qualify for an appointed one. I'm 27 and … read more
I was arrested second time intoxication in Texas. The first
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested for the second time for public intoxication in Texas. The first case was dismissed. The same officer arrested me in the same place right across the street from where I live? What are my… read more
Was charged shoplifting at Neiman, my first offence. I have
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Was charged shoplifting at Neiman, my first offence. I have never been arrested or charged with anything. Really scared, should I pay the ticket fee or try and get my case deferred or ask for a divers… read more
I have two assault charges on my record in Maryland.The first
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have two assault charges on my record in Maryland.The first from 2001 is STET and the second in 2004 I plead guilty to assault second degree and was given a sentence of one year of probation.The sit… read more
if you are getting charge with an ounce first charge and second
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
if you are getting charge with an ounce first charge and second charge half ounce. They dont tell you of what causeit wasnt said, and they said they got you on tape never caught you with it and third … read more
I was arrested and charged with petit larseny for taking approximately
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was arrested and charged with petit larseny for taking approximately $200 from the register at work due to being financially desperate and ok a bit stupid. I wrote in my statement that I will pay th… read more
its my first offence and i have a resisting arrest charge what
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
its my first offence and i have a resisting arrest charge what are they going to do to me in court?… read more
I was charged with assault. I have never been arrested and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged with assault. I have never been arrested and my first court appearance tomorrow. The paperwork calls it an arraignment. Do I need legal counsel present? … read more
i have curently been brought up on charges of assult first
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i have curently been brought up on charges of assult first and second degree i was a patient in the psych ward and i got into a fight with a staff member i was so sick that i cant even remember the fi… read more
My husband was charged with a DUI in Oklahoma in 2004. It was his first and only DUI or an
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
My husband was charged with a DUI in Oklahoma in 2004. It was his first and only DUI or any type of crime ever. His BAC was .16, he pled guilty, but his sentence was deferred and the DUI was reduced t… read more
I just was arrested for owi, this is officially my 3rd ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I just was arrested for owi, this is officially my 3rd offense. First one was in 1992, second was in 1997. It has been 11 years since, my ticket says 3rd offense. What should I expect the outcome be f… read more
Hi, if I was arrested for the first time and charge with 6
Nate, Lawyer
Hi, if I was arrested for the first time and charge with 6 grams of weed and a pipe,would this prevent me from getting my citizenship or renewal of my green card?haven't had a court date yet.… read more
i was arrested on a charge of attempted murder first degree
Ellen, Attorney
i was arrested on a charge of attempted murder first degree (depraved mind) I shot thru my window and apparently hit the person on the leg. He was banging and trying to open my door and he wouldnt lea… read more
My cousin arrested for DWI. The first DWI arrest he plead to
Legal Eagle, Attorney
My cousin arrested for DWI. The first DWI arrest he plead to obstruction of highway. Now on his second arrest they won't offer obstruction of hwy b/c already got one. His bood test result was .15 and … read more
my wife got arrested for her second assult charge but i dont
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my wife got arrested for her second assult charge but i dont plan on pressing charges..she has already did a month in jail...what are the chances they will just say time served and let her go?… read more
I am the respondant of an antiharassment order petitioned by
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I am the respondant of an antiharassment order petitioned by neighbors. the second petition filed by them the first was denied. the second outcome was a antiharassment order for myself and them. The j… read more
Second opinion] My boyfriend has been arrested. First time
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Second opinion] My boyfriend has been arrested. First time being arrested for possession of marijuana what can I do or should do… read more