Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Policeperson

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son was arrested for DUI while sitting in a truck
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my son was arrested for DUI while sitting in a truck sleeping. He was not on the road but spent the night in jail - arrested by Port Royal, SC police. Do you have any suggestions for representation. … read more
Two years ago my son was kicked out of our house because of
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Two years ago my son was kicked out of our house because of his drinking and denying the problem. He was homeless and jobless. He stole a sandwich from a store and got caught. He stayed in jail for 3 … read more
have a sister in mississippi jail. she was sleeping in her
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
have a sister in mississippi jail. she was "sleeping" in her boyfriends car when he robbed a store with a knife. he is saying she had nothing to do with it. she has not even seen a judge yet. I know s… read more
I have a son in college, now in jail for going into a furnished
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I have a son in college, now in jail for going into a furnished vacant apartment and stealing a flat screen TV with a buddy. He admited to the crime and gave the tv back. the apartment manage is claim… read more
my friend is in jail and im assuming he will be there for awhile.
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
my friend is in jail and im assuming he will be there for awhile. what he wants is a lawyer that can get him out and just sent back to mexico because his father is very ill. is that possible? is there… read more
My son was not arrested or taken to jail. But he was given
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My son was not arrested or taken to jail. But he was given a summons to appear in court in the morning at 7:30 a.m.., for marijuana possession (this will be his second offense). The first time he comp… read more
my son is in jail for a drug related. he will be arraigned
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son is in jail for a drug related. he will be arraigned dec 5. How much it will cost to defend him?… read more
My son is in jail in Michigan. He was arrested on a domestic
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son is in jail in Michigan. He was arrested on a domestic issue. Upon running is info it was determined he has arrest warrants in Florida. Michigan is holding him only on the arrest warrants from F… read more
the jail where my son is says he has a doc detainer, but the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
the jail where my son is says he has a doc detainer, but the county court house where he was sentenced , the clerk of courts says he doesn't. how do i get this off so he can get paroled, the jail is s… read more
I really dont no if you can help but my boyfriend is in lock
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I really dont no if you can help but my boyfriend is in lock down in floyd county jail he is sleeping on the floor in a too man cell and dont get enough to eat what do i need to do … read more
My son, is wanted by the sheriffs office, for failure to pay
Sam, Attorney
My son, is wanted by the sheriff's office, for failure to pay child support. Hes not working and is homeless. he stays where ever he can, he is currently in the Flint, MI area, and needs help, now. Pl… read more
My 31-year old son is a registered sex offender. He is homeless
Sam, Attorney
My 31-year old son is a registered sex offender. He is homeless and unemployed. He was staying with some friends and went today to register his address change. While there he found out there was a war… read more
Son was stopped because he was driving swervey hadnt sleeped
Sam, Attorney
Son was stopped because he was driving swervey hadn't sleeped all night long drive tired he was upset couldn't pass the drunk test they arrested him and got a warrant for blood the toxicollagy came ba… read more
I am trying to find a Lawyer for my son who is in jail at this
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I am trying to find a Lawyer for my son who is in jail at this time. He is in jail for Rape. He has people that was with him at the time this person said he did this and I would like to know if I reta… read more
At 5 00 am the police came to our house and asked if our 18
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
At 5:00 am the police came to our house and asked if our 18 year old son was home. He was . He was sleeping. They wanted him woke up to ask about a burglary about a mile away at an apt complex. We wok… read more
my son is 21yrs old and have never been in jail. He got into
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
my son is 21yrs old and have never been in jail. He got into a fight with his x-girlfriend. He went to jail we bond him out,he went to court charges drop. Than two month later he recieved a letter in … read more
My son is being housed in the Wayne County Indiana jail until
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My son is being housed in the Wayne County Indiana jail until his trial. He's currently in a cell by himself (not a padded cell). I have several questions: When he receives mail, I know it has to go t… read more
My vacant house unoccupied that I was renovating was
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Hi - My vacant house unoccupied that I was renovating was burnt on 5/26/15 morning around 3 AM. I am still waiting on fire report. The fire department people on the scene described that PG&E pipe valv… read more