Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son is charged with a 211 with a gun enhancement. he had
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is charged with a 211 with a gun enhancement. he had never been in any trouble with the law prior to his arrest and had no prior record. We live in san Jose, Ca. I had hired him an attorney but… read more
My boyfriend received a DV charge and a 211... Also, he had
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My boyfriend received a DV charge and a 211... Also, he had a warrant for his arrest..how long could he be in jail..this happened in two different counties. Can I go to his court date?… read more
My son was found guilty of a gun enhancement charge in California
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
My son was found guilty of a gun enhancement charge in California 3 years ago. He sent me his court papers in the mail and in it it reads "the evidence, however, was insufficient to support a finding … read more
my son was charged as an accomplice for a 211 in the state
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son was charged as an accomplice for a 211 in the state of california. His sentenced was 365 days in county jail, reduced to 5 months, and 3 years probation with the possiblity of an expungement af… read more
I was accused of stealing a cellphone by armed intimidation
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was accused of stealing a cellphone by armed " intimidation " officially 211 with gun enhancement on March of 2008... After 2 years of continuations and a offer of 2 Years n gun enhancement dismissa… read more
My son was arrested and charged with drug and gun possession.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son was arrested and charged with drug and gun possession. The police seized car which is in girlfriend's name. Girlfriend went to police station on night of arrest to plead for his release (she wa… read more
My young son was charged with a 211, 496, and 148(a). The
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My young son was charged with a 211, 496, and 148(a). The victim was not able to identify him at the time of the incident. But, during the arraingment, he ID my son as the person that held him up. How… read more
My son has charged with a hand gun and he hasnt in the car
Sam, Attorney
My son has charged with a hand gun and he hasnt in the car the police found the hand gun in my car. He has charged with previous experience of hand gun… read more
my son was arrested for shooting the tires out of his
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
my son was arrested for shooting the tires out of his wives car while she was in it he also pulled the gun on his son in law and threatened him with it. He was also charged with minnacing. He was on d… read more
My husband was charged with drugs and a gun charge they
Sarah Fischer
Sarah Fischer, J.D.
Hi my husband was charged with drugs and a gun charge they found the gun in the back of the car so right now they dropped the drug charge and the Prosecutor wants him to take three years for the gun h… read more
My son is being charged with a 5 felonies relating to gun
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is being charged with a 5 felonies relating to gun possession in Washington DC. He is also being charged with possession of a narcotic. I'm looking to hire an attorney that will fight for him. … read more
my son was arrested yesterday for pc 211, 212.5(c) and 1085.1(a)
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
my son was arrested yesterday for pc 211, 212.5(c) and 1085.1(a) he is 19. they say this happened in 2006 when he was 16. can he be charged as an adult for a crime he did when he was 16?… read more
My 19 yr old son was arrested for probation violation. While
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My 19 yr old son was arrested for probation violation. While here the deputy found a gun. He is now being charged with weapons under disability. He is a good kid! Sending him to prison will only make … read more
My son was arrested for disorderly conduct intoxication on
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My son was arrested for disorderly conduct "intoxication" on March 27th. He was also charged for resisting arrest. He had to post bond-$404- to get out of jail. He appeared to plead not guilty, and is… read more
Can a gun enhancement charge give you more time than the main
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can a gun enhancement charge give you more time than the main charge (gun was a bb gun with nothing in it....)… read more
Hello. My son (17 at time) and a friend, also 17 at time was
JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello. My son (17 at time) and a friend, also 17 at time was riding around with a paint ball gun just purchased in August and shot a couple lawn maintanance workers with the gun. They drove by again a… read more
my son was arrested for conspiracy to steal a car,he was at
DPerezLaw
DPerezLaw, Attorney
my son was arrested for conspiracy to steal a car,he was at a party and very drunk,they needed a ride home one of his friends pulled up in a vehicle and told him to get in,he did,on the ride home poli… read more
MY SON WAS ARRESTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND IT WAS A FALSE ARREST.
LegalPro
LegalPro, Doctoral Degree
MY SON WAS ARRESTED ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND IT WAS A FALSE ARREST. HE WAS CHARGE WITH STEALING GAS. THEY ALSO FIND AFTRE CHARGING HIM WITH STEALING GAS THAT HIS LINCENSE WAS SUPPENDED A WITNESS CAME AND… read more