Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Policeperson

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
what is the time frame for a search to take place after ...
Nate, Lawyer
what is the time frame for a search to take place after consent is given, How long is consent good for.… read more
What is the time frame for a person to be held on vagrancy
Ely, Counselor at Law
What is the time frame for a person to be held on vagrancy charges in Georgia? Why would they arrest someone if they have Social Security and they get it on the first of the month?… read more
But what can that government do to stop this incident? Why
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
But what can that government do to stop this incident? Why will a company see my resume at Career builder and send me a message that they are interested in me working for them and send me application … read more
what is the time frame for a prosecutor to disclose ...
Legal Professional
Legal Professional, Doctoral Degree
what is the time frame for a prosecutor to disclose evidence. (is there a time frame before a trial date ? if so how many days before the trial date do they have before they have to give you the remai… read more
is it legal for police to arrest me in one place and take me
hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, Attorney
is it legal for police to arrest me in one place and take me back to another place to do a no knock search warrant?… read more
What actions can you take after an argument has taken place
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What actions can you take after an argument has taken place and the Forman throws a wrench at you and comes at you aggressively and takes both hands and puts them on your shoulders and aggressively sh… read more
what is the procedure for property return after a search warrant
Ely, Counselor at Law
what is the procedure for property return after a search warrant on a home warrant how much time do the arresting agency have to return property case was a da reject.it has now been since 03-26-2008 w… read more
Can I conduct a search incident to arrest on an infraction
JD, Doctoral Degree
Can I conduct a search incident to arrest on an infraction? Ca attorney general opinion 96 - 1201 says that as an officer I can arrest for an infraction that occurs in my presence. Can someone provife… read more
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
is it legal for police to arrest me in one place and take me back to another and do a no-knock search warrant?… read more
Who has to sign a death certificate in Nevada when deceased
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Who has to sign a death certificate in Nevada when deceased was pronounced at hospital? What is time frame? Why can't local sherriffs office sign?… read more
after this incident which happened to me, I have been searching
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
after this incident which happened to me, I have been searching on the internet and consequences look very scary. I was not really aware of the diet pills was banned and searched to see if it was bann… read more
When a person is arrested for a felony, whats the time-frame
ProsecutorEC
ProsecutorEC, Doctoral Degree
When a person is arrested for a felony, what's the time-frame that the grand jury has to indite that person. Also, what is the new york state mandatory sur-charge for a ticket for expired inspection I… read more
While being searched during my arrest. I informed the policeman,
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
While being searched during my arrest. I informed the policeman, for his own safety, that I was HIV-+. That information was included in the police report. The police report along with my name and mugs… read more
first time shoplifting incident have to go to the court....what
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
first time shoplifting incident have to go to the court....what 's the best answer if the judge ask...why it happened...and it's first time shoplifting...does the person go to jail? and the fine?… read more
What is the usual time frame between the bail hearing and
LawTalk, Lawyer
What is the usual time frame between the bail hearing and the inmate being released on bail? It's a $30,000 cash bond. If the person has the money, can release be that day, or does the paperwork take … read more
what is the time frame for submitting seized evidence for laboratory
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
what is the time frame for submitting seized evidence for laboratory analysis in Colorado? Felony Posession controlled substance… read more
Police harassment cases have to be filed with in a year.
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Police harassment cases have to be filed with in a year. What if the harassment is such that the incidents of search and seizer, false arrest, false police report and over 200 times in a 3 year time s… read more
What are the steps for an adult who gets arrested for credit
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What are the steps for an adult who gets arrested for credit card fraud? … read more