Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Policeperson

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
In Florida does a common law wife have to testify against ...
Ellen, Attorney
In Florida does a common law wife have to testify against her husband? Does a previous wife have to testify to something that occurred between her and the man when they were married? What constitutes … read more
The following question is with regard to NY state law, not
Sam, Attorney
The following question is with regard to NY state law, not about other states. Here is the scenario that I would like to know an answer to: Person "A" as we will call them, is on probation after a DWI… read more
is it true the state cant make a husband testify against his
Sam, Attorney
is it true the state cant make a husband testify against his wife ?,,,,, what about a mother against her children? any truth to this?… read more
I was summoned to testify for the state against my brother
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I was summoned to testify for the state against my brother in a murder trial, I don't want to testify what do I do?… read more
Are ministers required by Missouri state law or Federal law
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
Are ministers required by Missouri state law or Federal law to report threats of violence from communicants against law enforcement officials to those respective agencies? Does that change if the mini… read more
This is a question regarding Ohio State law. For a charge
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi this is a question regarding Ohio State law. For a charge under penal code 2907.02 is the victim required to testify in court in order for the case to proceed? Or is the uncorroborated complaint en… read more
A question as to a washington state case.I am the victim of
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
A question as to a washington state case.I am the victim of a domestic violence/assault 4.I am being subpoenad to testify against the defendent,and she is claiming self defense as well.my question,if … read more
if i have a open domestic violence case against my husband,
ProsecutorEC
ProsecutorEC, Doctoral Degree
if i have a open domestic violence case against my husband, is there a state law so i dont have to testify against him, even if i have filed for divorce?… read more
Under Missouri Law, is there anything that states I have to
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Under Missouri Law, is there anything that states I have to make a Compliance Analyst a Salaried Employee?… read more
i do not want to testify against my brother..i am a witness...how
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
i do not want to testify against my brother..i am a witness...how can i not testify against him without contempt or doing jail time… read more
Looking for case law that can help the sheriffs we looking
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
Looking for case law that can help the sheriff's we looking for case law record on that he can paid his wife for training a dog she is the only business that does that in the town another business is … read more
When I looked up missouri criminal statute 556.036.6 in the
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
When I looked up missouri criminal statute 556.036.6 in the Vernon's Annotated Missouri Statutes it stated in the Vernon's comments that in 1977 Senate Bill 60 repealed section 541.220 and 541.230 and… read more
Are there are any laws in the State of Missouri in regard to
Ellen, Attorney
Are there are any laws in the State of Missouri in regard to hit and run (resulting in the death of) of pet dog? If so, can you cite specific law(s) and how one needs to proceed to prosecute?… read more
I am looking for legal advise regarding a case being made
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am looking for legal advise regarding a case being made against me regarding an illegal substance. … read more
I was wondering what a person would receive by th usa in
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was wondering what a person would receive by th usa in the state of Virginia for incest law and what a person would be looking at for the incest law would hold for the most crime committed by the st… read more
Hello. I am looking for answers to the following questions
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello. I am looking for answers to the following questions concerning potential welfare fraud charges in the state of Pennsylvania and would appreciate hearing from an attorney who is well-versed in t… read more
I live in Missouri. I am looking for a job and filling out
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I live in Missouri. I am looking for a job and filling out applications. In 1999, I lived in Nebraska and had a felony conviction for Theft by Deception. I pled no contest and was sentenced to 90 days… read more
I am looking for an answer regarding possible statute of ...
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
I am looking for an answer regarding possible statute of limitations regarding child molestation in the state of South Carolina. I was molested as a child 20 years ago and I went to www.darkness2light… read more