Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Policeperson

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my boyfriend just got baught a car yesterday and he was takin
Faye Lee
Faye Lee, JD and MBA and Masters of Law
my boyfriend just got baught a car yesterday and he was takin it home with another car's plates...he doesnt have a license and obviously the car wasnt registered yet. He got pulled over and he got arr… read more
My ex-boyfriend used my car, and while I was in the passenger
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My ex-boyfriend used my car, and while I was in the passenger seat. He was not supposed to drive because his license was suspended for having a grand theft auto charge on him. He forcefully drove my c… read more
Hello, I have I was out of the country while my friends took
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
Hello, I have I was out of the country while my friends took my car for me. While I was gone they got a parking violation with my car. My car got towed they payed the towing fees and then they also pa… read more
I bailed my boyfriend now ex boyfriend out of jail. Within a
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Second opinion] I bailed my boyfriend now ex boyfriend out of jail. Within a month he attacked me in the car and drove me to a field. I was barely able to get away but I did. I have not seen him since… read more
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I bailed my boyfriend now ex boyfriend out of jail. Within a month he attacked me in the car and drove me to a field. I was barely able to get away but I did. I have not seen him since that time. I ha… read more
While my boyfriend was out of the country working I got my
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
While my boyfriend was out of the country working I got my sister to cash his paycheck. We are now broken up and he has filed charges for this against me. Problem is my sister is probably going to get… read more
Hi,My husband was driving my car while he did not have
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, My husband was driving my car while he did not have a drivers license. The car was impounded and I could not take out of the impound until the case is closed. My husband I separated since then, th… read more
My boyfriend hit a deer on his motorcycle, he doesnt have a
Sam, Attorney
My boyfriend hit a deer on his motorcycle, he doesnt have a licencse. no one saw him on the bike. after crash a witness saw him get up and say he hit a deer and then leave the scene. he went to hospit… read more
A retail store manager wrote down the license plate of a car
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
A retail store manager wrote down the license plate of a car while the woman drove away. He said she had just shoplifted in his store. can she be charged and how? State is Pa.… read more
My boyfriend and I recently got into an altercation while he
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My boyfriend and I recently got into an altercation while he had been drinking and I ended up calling the cops. He spent the night in jail and now has a no contact order with me until his court date. … read more
Say if a minor who has never had a license drove and had a ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
Say if a minor who has never had a license drove and had a car accident and he is suppose to have SR22 but is going to wait until the 2 years are up then when he is 18 apply for his license. That will… read more
What advice would you have for me . My case is like this. Driving
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
What advice would you have for me . My case is like this. Driving while license revolked in Maryland. The thing is he never gave me a reason for pulling me. I was comming from NYC going to North Carol… read more
Hi! my boyfriend got arrested yesterday because he took a picture
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
Hi! my boyfriend got arrested yesterday because he took a picture of a minor in a bathroom. He did not know the boy was underage. The photo was of the boys head and nothing else. The photo was deleted… read more
i got a ticket for driving on a suspended license in kansas..
Lawyer Bob
Lawyer Bob, Doctoral Degree
i got a ticket for driving on a suspended license in kansas.. is there anyway i can get out of serving jailtime?… read more
I drove a car with out license did my friend get fines too
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
i drove a car with out license did my friend get fines too she dint not about my situasition … read more
I drove someones car...my daughters ..I got pulled over for
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I drove someones car...my daughters ..I got pulled over for lights not working and found that her tags was expired and fictitious. I want to know how to beat this because I was unaware.… read more
Ok i got a DWI and wasnt driving, i went out with some friends
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Ok i got a DWI and wasnt driving, i went out with some friends and my boyfriends friend drove me home and when i got home he parked and left in his car which he left at our apartment, when i was walki… read more
Due to a family emergency I drove my car while on a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
due to a family emergency I drove my car while on a suspended license after a 1st dui I am afraid that I will be sent to jail … read more