Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you
LawEnforcement4you, Policeperson

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My husband was sentanced to a twenty year sentance in 1990.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My husband was sentanced to a twenty year sentance in 1990. He paroled out of prison after 6 years and was on parole for another six years. After that time he was violated and returned to TDCJ for ano… read more
can you fight after you have already been sentanced
JD, Doctoral Degree
if a judge sentances you to one year becauase porbation violation. after can you fight it and try and get it dropped… read more
if one is sentanced to 3 years to prison and do 30 monts and
Sam, Attorney
if one is sentanced to 3 years to prison and do 30 monts and on parole .and gat a parole violation can they gave you 1 year or only 6 months.… read more
My nephew was paroled last week after serving five years. I
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My nephew was paroled last week after serving five years. I think the conditions of his parole are too harsh--registration, monitoring. He can't live with his only relative in the area. They actually … read more
What can i do if i am on parole in California and requested
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
What can i do if i am on parole in California and requested for a transfer to another state due to the medical condition of my mother but the parole officer refuses to transfer me even though he has r… read more
after 20 months of being on parole and about to discharge my
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
after 20 months of being on parole and about to discharge my husband gets his parole transferred to a new parole officer who is a real jack ass and he went to see him at home at 10:30 in the morning a… read more
I am just curious if charges that were dropped almost a year
LawTalk, Lawyer
i am just curious if charges that were dropped almost a year ago against someone, can be "reinstated" … read more
How does a parole violated have during transfer after
shurmust
shurmust, Doctoral Degree
Hi! How long does a parole violated have during transfer after sentence by parole board to willard. He was sentence on november 5th for 90 and there are making a three months program into a five to si… read more
Is there a site that will take you to the parole board to ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
Is there a site that will take you to the parole board to fine out if an inmate has been reinstated into society after there parole has been taken?… read more
My Dad is on parole in TX. He recieved 3 years of parole after
Ely, Counselor at Law
My Dad is on parole in TX. He recieved 3 years of parole after serving 2 years of a 10 year sentence for violating a 8 year probation for DWI's. One of his conditions of parole is he is not to operate… read more
Can a superior court judge change a California parole
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
can a superior court judge change a California parole officer's decision? … read more
Im on arkansas state parole and my conditions state
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Im on arkansas state parole and my conditions state restricted to state but my parole officer Gary Diggs is stating I can not leave my county my family family lives in different county and have no cri… read more
if a person is sentenced to 5 years with out the posibility
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
if a person is sentenced to 5 years with out the posibility of parole does that mean they can not request parole after a certain period of that 5 years?… read more
I am out on parole on D*** parole board special condition my
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I am out on parole on D*** parole board special condition my parole to have Smart Start I've had it 3 years no problems money is up to date I had recently suffered a mild stroke and I am on disability… read more
Can someone who is eligible for parole in texas transfer to
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
Can someone who is eligible for parole in texas transfer to maryland to be with his fiance?… read more
One year ago my son's request for transfer of parole from NY
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
One year ago my son's request for transfer of parole from NY to Nj was denied because of a misunderstanding of the parole officer who came to visit my home in NJ. He thought that I was having trouble … read more
Can California DAPO (unit supervisor) refuse to consider a
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
Can California DAPO (unit supervisor) refuse to consider a request for transfer of parole to another county when parole was violated and transfer revoked for that violation, or assign a waiting period… read more
Can anyone receive a second parole, after violating their
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
Can anyone receive a second parole, after violating their first. In Oklahoma for drug traffiting.… read more