How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask 4ren6 Your Own Question
4ren6, Forensics/Criminal Investigation
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4794
Experience:  Over 20 years of Law Enforcement. Sworn expert witness in Criminal and Civil Law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
4ren6 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a persons file a criminal case on a married

Customer Question

Can a persons file a criminal case on a married person who is informing a people about her husband moving in someome house on their street. The letter was address to any person to ( Please Read my husband has move intoXXXXX
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
Can you better explain your question as I am having trouble understanding what your actual question is............can you provide some detail.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I pass a letter address to my husband of how i fill about him moving in with his lover. So inturn i pass out the letter to the people next door to him and a acroos the street from the lover house he would be moving into. She got up set and said she would file a criminal case on me. However nothing was address to her.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
Did you ever mention her name or specific address in the letters you sent out.......?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I did mation her name on the envople, However letter that wrote to my husband if mation how nice he treat her , and never calling her names
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
As long as you did not give any false information or do this out of malice to her then she could not file criminal charges. If the facts were true then there is no case. However, I would warn you to be careful in doing this. Let me know if you need further assistance.
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
May I further assist you on this............?
4ren6 and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
No i was no being mean to her , i was actully to reach my husbanb, can you tell why and how i must be carful
Expert:  4ren6 replied 9 years ago.
You can be held liable for what is known as libel if you do not state clear facts on what you print and send out. Also, the fact of just doing what your doing could cause domestic violence between you those your writing about. I must send this as an you replied.......accepting is at your discretion.