How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michelle Your Own Question
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4136
Experience:  30 + yrs in the legal profession incl. criminal, family, politics, legislator judiciary 6 yrs
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Michelle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find civil or misdemeanor court cases and their ...

Resolved Question:

How do I find civil or misdemeanor court cases and their disposition, in Salinas, Puerto Rico during the last two weeks of January, 2008? I don''t know what kind or law this would fall under.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 years ago.


I can provide you with a website to the PR State court system which has phone number and contact information - however, the entire site is in Spanish. I also can provide you a link for the Federal District Court. There is no online service for the search of dispositons. You would need to call the courts.

Would you want this information?

Thanks ~ Michelle

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Yes, that would be fine. Thank you for your help. I can further pinpoint the date and the names of the people involved in the case. It's not a criminal case. Thanks.   Customer
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 years ago.

Dear curious

This is a link to the PR Office of Court Administration HERE again, it is in Spanish - but there are phone numbers available. And HERE it is translated, I believe.

Best of Success in this endeavor.


If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Michelle and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you