Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

How do I find civil or misdemeanor court cases and their ...

Customer Question
How do I find civil...
How do I find civil or misdemeanor court cases and their disposition, in Salinas, Puerto Rico during the last two weeks of January, 2008? I don''t know what kind or law this would fall under.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/2/2008
Criminal Lawyer: Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official replied 9 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official

DearCustomer/p>

I can provide you with a website to the PR State court system which has phone number and contact information - however, the entire site is in Spanish. I also can provide you a link for the Federal District Court. There is no online service for the search of dispositons. You would need to call the courts.

Would you want this information?

Thanks ~ Michelle

Michelle,
Yes, that would be fine. Thank you for your help. I can further pinpoint the date and the names of the people involved in the case. It's not a criminal case. Thanks.   Customer

Dear curious

This is a link to the PR Office of Court Administration HERE again, it is in Spanish - but there are phone numbers available. And HERE it is translated, I believe.

Best of Success in this endeavor.

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official
Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official