Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

i jumped bail in the state of ore. if i never go back to ...

Customer Question
i jumped bail in the...
i jumped bail in the state of ore. if i never go back to ore. will it ever go away they had it down to 12 counts but it was only 3 cases but all fellonies they were credit card fraud identity theft and theft
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
2/3/2008
Criminal Lawyer: Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official replied 9 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official

DearCustomer/p>

Jumping bail is not a good way to make things "go away" Not only do you now have a Bench Warrant for your arrest, but more than likely you have "Bounty Hunters" on your trail.

If my answer has been helpful, please ACCEPT my answer so I get credit for my effort to help you . If I can be of further help, let me know. Appropriate FEEDBACK is appreciated as is a bonus. Thanks ~ Michelle

Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Elected/Appointed Official